I am xx xx college graduates, to join your school.
Moment in the university four years, according to the "professional, thick foundation, wide strong ability, high quality" standard to exercise and develop themselves, in constant learning and practice to improve their comprehensive quality, has put himself into a solid professional skills, perfect knowledge structure, strong ability to adapt, rich in the spirit of collaboration era youth.
I believe that the future society need is highly qualified inter-disciplinary talent, successful learners in fully realize the value of the book at the same time, should also recognize the book has no value. So I'm learning, actively participated in various extra-curricular activities, such as "computer society" and "mathematical modeling", etc. All these activities help me to improve their ability of computer operation and team cooperation ability.
are you searching for a telecommunications manager with expertise in project management and team leadership? i specialize in creating and implementing high-performance strategies that directly impact growth and profitability of large telecommunications companies. in addition to my knowledge of business processes, i also offer proficiency in telecom software development and cutting-edge technologies.
i am relocating to shenzhen and would be interested in opportunities with your firm. currently, i serve as manager for bit company‘s information industry division. briefly, some of my accomplishments include:
developed a tool to track and forecast price,quantity,and revenue, which enables client to monitor business performance
implemented a customized end-to-end testing process and sql database
my business acumen, technical expertise, and leadership capabilities have contributed to a number of successful projects. the enclosed resume outlines my credentials and accomplishments in greater detail. i would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind,
please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
5. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the
University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
7. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime,
please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
8. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
9. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
10. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my
12. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is
possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
13. I believe that I cI am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.an fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
14. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
15. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to
advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that
this will not be forthcoming at my present position.
16. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
17. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
18. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
19. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.
20. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
21. I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately
show you my qualifications.
22. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience.
23. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.
24. Thank you in advance for your concern and attention. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible.
25. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview. 恳请惠予面谈为盼。
26. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.
Dear Mr Ho
Application for the position of Flight Attendant
My interest in the above position as advertised in the JobsPower.com on January 5 has prompted me to send my resume for your review.
I possess two years of experience in the customer service area. As stated in my resume, I am currently employed as a Customer Care Executive at XYZ Telecommunications Limited, where I have gained excellent communication skills and have developed good personal relationships with customers.
I understand that perfect public relations and support, along with strong interpersonal skills, are the basic requirements for maintaining an efficient airline operation, pleasant atmosphere, and also a good public image.
Given the opportunity to demonstrate my talents, I am confident that I can make an immediate contribution to the flight system at your company. I look forward to hearing from you.