1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
5. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
7. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
8. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
9. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
10. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character.
11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.
12. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
13. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
14. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
Two months ago you got a job as an editor for the magazine China Economic Weekly .But now you find that the work is not what you expected. You decide to quit. Write a letter to your boss, Mr. Wang, to tell him your decision, stating your reasons, and making an apology.
Write your letter with no less than 100 words .Write it neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter; use “Li Ming”instead. You do not need to write the address.
I hereby confirm in writing my resignation from the magazine China Economic Weekly, effective Jun. 1st, 20xx.
Thank you very much for having given me this opportunity to take such a promising position in such a best-selling magazine. However, after the two months work, I have found that my character does not meet the requirement of this position, which asks for the more open-minded, more energetic and more creative. What’s more ,the shortage of professional knowledge, both in designing and editing, has badly influenced my performance in daily work and my personal development in the future, which might in impose some negative effects on the magazine sooner or later, Therefore, I decided to quit this position after careful consideration.
I wish you will consider my request, and I apologize for any inconveniences I might have caused.
Application for the position of Customer Service Executive
I am very interested in the captioned position that appeared in the January 4 of the JobsPower。com。 Enclosed please find my resume for your review。
During the past two years working at XYZ Technology Limited， I have become increasingly experienced in liaising with customers and other personnel。 My interpersonal as well as communication skills have also been greatly refined。
Although my resume provides you a good summary of my background and experience， I would like to meet you in person and further discuss my ability to handle the responsibilities of the position。
Thank you for your consideration of my application。
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing in response to the advertisement you placed in the China Daily of December 13, for an assistant manager in your company. Both my educational background and work experience closely parallel your requirement.
I will graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource with honors in July, 20xx. I am convinced that the relevant knowledge acquired in university will lay a solid foundation for my future career. Another point I want to draw your attention to is that I have taken an active part in a wide range of campus activates. In the due process, my team spirit has been enhanced and my interpersonal skills improved. Enclosed with the letter is my resume which further detailed my qualification and experience.
If you could grant me an interview, I will be highly appreciated. I can be reached at the 54545454. Thank you for your consideration and looking forward to your favorable reply.
dear sir or madam,
i write this letter to apply for the position that you have advertised in____________(报纸名称)of________(广告发布时间).
not only do i have the qualifications for this job, but i also have the right personality for a __________(工作名称). in the one
hand,_______________________________(第一个原因). on the other hand, __________________________________(另一个原因).
should you grant me a personal interview, i would be most grateful. if you need to know more about me, please feel free to contact me at any time at _______________(电话号码)
thank you for considering my application, and i am looking forward to meeting you.
Dear Mr. Morse:
I am currently seeking a postion as Training and Development Manager for a medium-sized manufacturing company. I am a hands-on, results-oriented leader with a comprehensive background in training design, development and delivery. The enclosed resume details the specifics of my experience and accomplishments.
My background spans(跨越) over ten years of diverse training and development experience, providing support to a variety of functional clients. In all cases I hxdye been successful in getting strong client support and ownership of the programs delivered. The following highlights some of my key accomplishments:
-Directed training of 200 person field sales organization for a major electronics distribution company
-Used assessment methodology as the basis for constructing "high performance models" for certain key management jobs. Assessed key managers against these models as the basis for defining key management needs/priorities.
-Desingned and delivered company‘s first highly successful introductory course to total quality management-over500 managers trained across3 divisions.
-Developed methodology for linking training needs with business strategy,and put in place a reliable method for providing quantitative measurement of the effectiveness of management training and development programs.
Based upon my job experience and educational qualifications, I am confident that I can bring effective leadership to your training function and improve the overall human resource effectiveness and productivity of your company. I would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss my credentials with you during a face-to-face interview.
I hope to hear from you shortly.
Yours very truly,
Carolyn A. Beatty