1. Describe the most efficient way (in term of execution time and code size) to divide a number by 4 in assembly language
2. what value is stored in m in the following assembly language code fragment if n=7?
LABEL1: CMPA #5
LABEL3: STAA #m
3. What is the state of a process if a resource is not available?
#define a 365*24*60*60
4. Using the #define statement, how would you declare a manifest constant that returns the number of seconds in a year? Disregard leap years in your answer.
5. Interrupts are an important part of embedded systems. Consequently, many compiler vendors offer an extension to standard C to support interrupts. Typically, the keyword is __interrupt. The following routine (ISR). Point out problems in the code.
__interrupt double compute_area (double radius)
double area = PI * radius * radius;
printf(“\nArea = %f”, area);