我要投稿 投诉建议

怦然心动经典台词双语版

时间:2021-05-29 13:46:00 经典台词 我要投稿

怦然心动经典台词精选双语版

  在不断进步的社会中,越来越多地方需要用到台词,台词可以刻画人物的性格,表现人物的感情,加强剧情的表现力。什么样的台词才经典呢?以下是小编收集整理的怦然心动经典台词精选双语版,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。

怦然心动经典台词精选双语版

  怦然心动经典台词双语版

  1、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

  我爬得越高,越为眼前的风景所惊叹。

  2、Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my fathers idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

  有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。

  3、Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

  有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。


  

  4、I never been embarrassed by where I ve lived before, I also never really thought about money, I knew we werent rich, but I didnt feel like we were missing anything.

  我从没有因为住在哪里而自卑,也没有太多地想过贫穷,我知道我们不富裕,但我感觉我没有错过任何东西。

  5、When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker.

  她走出门时,我仿佛回到了初见她的那一刻,怎么有人想要躲着朱莉?贝克呢?

  6、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone whos iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

  有些人沦为平庸浅薄,玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。

  7、A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.

  一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。

  8、The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.

  见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。

  9、The next thing I know, hes holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?

  接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?

  10、Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance. And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.

  雪利·斯道尔斯是个絮絮叨叨、阴险毒辣的长舌妇,头发长见识短。可她竟然牵起了布莱斯的手。那可是我的.布莱斯!带着我的初吻到处招摇的布莱斯!

  11、And shes been stalking me since the second grade. - Well, a girl like that doesnt live next door to everyone.

  她从二年级起就老是缠着我。 - 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。

  12、Ones character is set at an early age. Id hate to see you swim out so far you cant swim back.

  从小看到老,我可不愿看到你做边城浪子回不了头。

  13、The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didnt like it.

  她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。

  14、The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

  树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?

  15、And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.

  我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。

  怦然心动经典台词双语版

  我只希望朱莉·贝克能离我远点

  All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.

  故事始于一年级暑假 1957年的夏天

  It all began in the summer of 1957, before the start of second grade.

  我们到家啦

  Here we are.

  你们觉得这里怎么样? 我挺喜欢的

  What do you guys think? I like this place.

  很赞呢 我的房间是什么颜色?

  Its cool. Uh, what color is my room?

  别急嘛

  Just you wait.

  咱们进去瞧瞧 嘿 布莱斯

  Lets see whats inside. Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.

  过来给我搭把手搬东西

  Why dont, uh, you and I go help unload the van

  让姑娘们去整理厨房吧

  and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.

  好的 老爸

  Okay, Dad.

  于我而言 这意味着我从此步入了

  For me, it was the beginning of what would be

  长达五年的不安与逃避生涯

  more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.

  嗨 我是朱莉·贝克 喂喂喂 你干嘛呢?

  Hi, Im Juli Baker. Hey, hey, what are you doing?

  要我帮忙吗?

  Dont you want some help?

  不必了 那里面都是贵重物品

  No. Theres some valuable things in there.

  那我就搬这个吧 不用了

  How about this one? No, no, no.

  赶紧回家吧 你妈妈没准在找你呢

  Run home. Your mothers probably wondering where you are.

  没关系 我妈妈知道我在哪 她同意我过来

  Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said its fine.

  显然这姑娘也太不识趣了

  It didnt take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.

  咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧 不要紧啊

  Its crowded in here with three people. I dont mind.

  毫无自知之明 我们一起推吧?

  Of any kind. You wanna push this one together?

  布莱斯 你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧?

  Bryce, isnt it time for you to go help your mother?

  是啊是啊,我真是拿她没辙

  Oh, yeah,I mean, nothing would stop her.

  我终于忍无可忍 这时候诡异的事情却发生了

  I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened.

  我真是难以置信

  I couldnt believe it.

  我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手

  There I was holding hands with this strange girl.

  我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀

  How did I get into this mess? Well, hello.

  看来你已经认识我儿子了

  I see youve met my son

  我不得不使出7岁男生仅有的气概

  Finally, I did the only manly thing available when youre 7 years old.

  然而 还有一大串的麻烦等着我

  However, my troubles were far from over.

  就在我走进叶尔森老师的教室时

  The minute I walked into Miss Yelsons classroom

  布莱斯? 你也在这啊!很显然

  Bryce? Youre here!it was clear:

【怦然心动经典台词精选双语版】相关文章:

怦然心动的经典台词12-01

《那刻的怦然心动》经典台词12-01

《那刻的怦然心动》的经典台词10-29

《那刻的怦然心动》的经典台词有哪些10-24

英语面试口语对话双语版02-23

怦然心动成语解释05-17

《兵峰》经典台词精选12-01

电影《海洋之歌》经典台词精选03-31

赵氏孤儿经典台词精选03-19

关于路飞的经典台词精选03-19