我要投稿 投诉建议

重温《卡萨布兰卡》经典台词

时间:2017-12-10 15:48:40 经典台词 我要投稿

重温《卡萨布兰卡》经典台词

  Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。——《卡萨布兰卡》。有人说,看书、看电影、听音乐被感动着,是因为人们在书里,在电影里,在旋律里看到了自己的人生。我们自己生命中的某一段记忆、某个瞬间在别人的灵魂中闪现,怎能不泪流满面。一起来欣赏《卡萨布兰卡》经典台词吧!

重温《卡萨布兰卡》经典台词

  剧情简介:

  第二次世界大战期间,一位美国人里克·布莱思(Rick Blame)在卡萨布兰卡开了一家非常受欢迎的夜总会。玩世不恭的里克拥有两张宝贵的通行证。纳粹少校斯特拉瑟(Strasser)因追踪捷克地下阵线领导人维克多·拉兹洛(Victor Laszlo)而来到卡萨布兰卡,当地警察局长雷诺(Renault)竭力取悦纳粹少校。里克偶然发现维克多的妻子伊尔莎(Ilsa)竟是自己昔日的挚爱,两人昔日在撤离时在火车站失散。伊尔莎了解到里克能帮助自己和维克多离开卡萨布兰卡,于是请求里克帮助,而此时里克的心情却极为复杂。但后来里克知道当年伊尔莎没有到火车站与自己一起走的原因后,最终决定帮助他们。

  经典台词part1:

  (当地警察局长雷诺来到里克酒吧,向他说明来意,以协助逮捕捷克左翼领袖拉兹洛)

  Rick: Louis, you've got something on your mind. why don't you spill it?

  里克:路易斯,你有什么心事,为什么不说出来。

  spill的原本意思是“溢出,溅出”,在句中引申为“说出,泄漏”之意。

  如:I wonder who spilled out the information.

  我不知道谁泄漏了这一消息。

  Renault: How observant【观察力敏锐的】you are! As a matter of fact, I want to give you a word of advice.

  雷诺:你的观察力真敏锐!事实上,我想给你一个忠告。

  Rick: Oh yeh. Have some brandy?

  里克:噢,是吗,来点白兰地?

  Renault: Thank you. Rick, there are many exit visas【签证】 sold in this cafe. But we know that you've never sold some. That's the reason we permit you to remain open.

  雷诺:谢谢。里克,这个咖啡厅里出售过许多出境签证,当然我们清楚你从来没有卖过一张。这是我们允许你继续营业的原因。

  Rick: I thought It's because we let you win at the roulette【轮盘赌】.

  里克:我以为是因为我们让你在轮盘赌上赢钱。

  Renault: Now, that's another reason. There is a man who's arrived in Casablanca on his way to America. He'd offer a fortune to anyone who furnish him with an exit visa.

  雷诺:当然,还有另一个原因。有一个要去美国的人已经到达卡萨布兰卡,向任何人出高价购买一张出境签证。

  furnish sb with sth 向某人提供某物

  如:I'll furnish you with all you need.

  我将提供你所需要的一切。

  Rick: Well? What man?

  里克:是吗?什么人?

  Renault: Victor Laszlo.

  雷诺:维克多·拉兹洛。

  Rick: Victor Laszlo!

  里克:维克多·拉兹洛!

  Renault: Rick, that's the first time I've ever seen you so impressed【热切的】 .

  雷诺:里克,这是我第一次看到你神情那么关注。

  Rick: Well, he's succeeded in impressing half the world.

  里克:当然,他正成功地使半个世界为之关注。

  succeed in doing sth. 成功地完成某事

  He succeeded in getting the job.

  他谋得了那份工作。

  Renault: It's my duty to see that he doesn't impress the other half. Rick, Laszlo must never reach America. He stays in Casablanca.

  雷诺:我的职责就是不让另半个世界为之关注。里克,拉兹洛永远不能去美国,他必须呆在卡萨布兰卡。

  Rick: It'll be interesting to see how he manages …

  里克:我很有兴趣看看他如何设法……

  Renault: Manage what?

  雷诺:设法什么?

  Rick: His escape.

  里克:逃跑。

  Renault: Oh, but I just told you …

  雷诺:噢,我告诉过你……

  Rick: Stop it! He escaped from a concentration camp and Nazis have been chasing him all over Europe.

  里克:别说了!他从一个集中营里逃了出来,纳粹一直在整个欧洲追捕他。

  chase 追逐,追求

  如:He never ceased to chase after his dream in his vigorous youth.

  在精力充沛的年轻时代他从未停止过追求自己的梦想。

  He is good for nothing except chasing girls.

  他除了追女孩子外一无所长。

  Renault: This is the end of the chase.

  雷诺:追捕将到此结束。

  (拉兹洛找到里克, 想从他的手中得到一张出境护照)

  Laszlo: Monsieur Blame, I wonder if l could talk to you?

  拉兹洛:布莱恩先生,可以跟你谈谈吗?

  Rick: Go ahead.

  里克:谈吧!

  Laszlo: Wel1, is there some other place? It's rather confidential【机密的】, what l have to say.

  拉兹洛:嗯,有没有其它的地方?我要说的事情相当机密。

  Rick: Come up to my office.

  里克:那去我办公室吧。

  Laszlo: You must know that it's very important I get out of Casablanca.

  拉兹洛:你应该知道我离开卡萨布兰卡是相当重要的。

  get out of 离开,逃脱。 表意功能强大,是一个非常常见的短语。

  如:Get out of here, leave me alone!

  滚出去,不要你管!

  Smoking is a habit she can’t get out of.

  她抽烟成瘾,难以戒除。

  经典台词part2:

  Laszlo: But it's my privilege【特权,殊荣】 to be one of the leaders of the great movement.You know what I have been doing. You know what it means to the work, to the lives of thousands and thousands of people that I should be free to reach America and continue my work.

  拉兹洛:但我有幸成为伟大运动的'领导人之一。你知道我所从事的事业。你知道这项事业意味着什么,为了成千上万人们的生命,我应该自由抵达美国,并继续我的事业。

  Rick: I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department. I'm a saloon keeper.

  里克:我对政治不感兴趣。世界的问题不属于我管的事。我只是一个夜总会的老板。

  department通常指大学里的“系”,企业里的“处;科;部门”等。如果你跟某人谈起某件事,他说“It is not my department”意思是“这不关我事”,”

  “department”在句中的意思引申为“活动领域,知识领域”。

  如:Don't ask me about our finances,that is my wife's department.

  我们家的经济情况你别问我,这是我妻子的事。

  Laszlo: That wasn't always your attitude.

  拉兹洛:这并不是你一贯的态度。

  Rick: Wasn't it?

  里克:是吗?

  Laszlo: My friends in the underground tell me that you have quite a record. You ran guns to Ethiopia. You fought against the Fascists in Spain.

  拉兹洛:地下组织的朋友告诉我你的记录挺不错:你曾经向埃塞俄比亚运送过枪支,你在西班牙时同法西斯战斗过。

  fight against 与---作斗争,战胜

  如:fight against poverty,oppression and ignorance.

  与贫穷、压迫、愚昧作斗争。

  Rick: What of it?

  里克:那又怎样?

  Laszlo: Isn't it strange that you always happened to be fighting on the side of the underdog【受迫害者】?

  拉兹洛:你总是碰巧为受压迫者而战,这不是很奇怪吗?

  on the side of sb 站在某人的一边,即支持某人

  如:I'm on George's side in this debate.

  在这场辩论中我支持乔治。

  Rick: Yes, I found that an expensive hobby【爱好,嗜好】, too. But then I never was much of a businessman.

  里克:不,我还发现这是个挺花钱的嗜好。可那时我决不是个好商人。

  Laszlo: Are you enough of a businessman to appreciate an offer of 100,000 francs?

  拉兹洛:你是否是个十足的商人就看你对10万法郎的价格是否满意?

  Rick: I appreciate it but I don't accept it.

  里克: 我当然满意,但我不会接受。

  Laszlo: I'll raise it to 200,000.

  拉兹洛:我把价码提到20万。