我要投稿 投诉建议

卡萨布兰卡经典台词

时间:2021-01-01 09:49:44 经典台词 我要投稿

卡萨布兰卡经典台词

  《卡萨布兰卡》是由华纳兄弟影片公司出品的爱情电影,该片于1942年11月26日在美国上映。本文将介绍卡萨布兰卡经典台词。

卡萨布兰卡经典台词

  卡萨布兰卡经典台词:

  1、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

  她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

  2、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

  我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。

  3、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

  她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

  4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

  世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。

  5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

  我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

  6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

  路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

  7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

  我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

  8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

  时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

  9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

  我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

  10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

  你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

  11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

  我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

  12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

  我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。

  13、We all try. You succeed.

  人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

  14、–Let's see, the last time we met…

  –Was La Belle Aurore.

  –我想想看,我们最后一次见面是

  –“美丽的晨晕”

  15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

  又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

  16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.

  自然法则,一进一出。

  17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.

  你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

  18、lf she can stand it, I can.

  如果她受得了,我也可以。

  19、We said no questions.

  我们说过不准问问题。

  20、Here's looking at you, kid.

  永志不忘。

  21、– A franc for your thoughts.

  – In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.

  – I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

  – 一法郎买你的心事。

  –在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。

  –我愿意超额付费。

  22、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

  我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

  23、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

  整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

  24、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

  最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

  25、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

  我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。

  26、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?

  告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?

  27、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?

  如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?

  28、I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.

  我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。

  29、I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.

  我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。

  30、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.

  一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。

  31、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.

  我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。

  32、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.

  – She isn't just any woman.

  – 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。

  – 她不只是任何女人。

  33、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

  如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。

  34、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

  我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。

  35、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.

  伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。

  【拓展阅读】

  因为导演迈克尔·柯蒂斯的匈牙利口音很重,于是在影片拍摄期间曾闹出很多风马牛不相及的笑话。

  英格丽·褒曼认为自己的左侧轮廓更完美,所以影片中她的大多镜头都是在左侧取景。

  在片中扮演纳粹的部分演员是逃出德国的犹太人。

  在片中饰演山姆的多利·威尔森是名专业鼓手,钢琴的琴声是由配音完成的。

  片中演员只有多利·威尔森去过卡萨布兰卡。

  片中扮演保加利亚人妻子的乔伊·佩奇是华纳兄弟公司老板杰克·L·华纳的继女。

  影片故事之所以被设置发生在卡萨布兰卡,是因为卡萨布兰卡是难民逃出纳粹占领的欧洲的重要中转站。

  威廉·惠勒是该片导演的最初人选。

  罗斯福总统在赴卡萨布兰卡同邱吉尔参加战时会议后,要求在白宫上映该片。

  扮演维克多·拉斯罗的保罗・亨里德最初并不想出演这个角色,作为好莱坞爱情片的一线小生,他很怕维克多这个角色会毁掉他的.形象。

  电影中的台词“Here's looking at you,kid” 是亨弗莱・褒嘉自己想出来的。

  虽然在屏幕上,亨弗莱・褒嘉和英格丽・褒曼显得非常默契,但实际上两个人在幕后几乎都不和对方讲话。

  编剧们希望在结尾时里克和伊尔莎不能走到一起,但电影审查部门并不能接受这样的结局,所以编剧们费劲心思多次改写剧本,最终让观众信服虽然里克和伊尔莎彼此相爱,但他们只能被迫分离。

  实际上英格丽・褒曼比亨弗莱・鲍嘉还要高一些,为了让观众觉得男主人公更加高大一些,在很多场景的表演中,鲍嘉都是站在盒子上或是坐在枕头上完成的,而英格丽・伯曼只能在与他的对手戏中穿平底鞋。

  爱泼斯坦兄弟在影片开拍的3天前才完成剧本,这在好莱坞的电影制作体系中是很少见的。

  为了更好的和亨弗莱・鲍嘉合作,英格丽・褒曼看了很多遍他主演的电影《马耳他之鹰》。

  影片开拍前,有人向米高梅公司推荐《卡萨布兰卡》的剧本,但米高梅老板不愿支付5000美元,而华纳兄弟公司老板不惜支付2万美元来购得剧本。

【卡萨布兰卡经典台词】相关文章:

卡萨布兰卡经典台词精选02-18

重温《卡萨布兰卡》经典台词01-27

重温《卡萨布兰卡》经典台词01-27

卡萨布兰卡经典台词大全02-18

卡萨布兰卡最经典台词01-16

电影《卡萨布兰卡》经典台词赏析01-26

“北爱”经典台词经典台词精选03-22

经典台词02-18

经典台词精选03-07