外贸英语加工与装配贸易对话

发布时间:2016-12-20 编辑:莹莹 手机版

  这是小编分享的外贸英语加工与装配贸易对话,一起来看看吧。

  G: Let's have a talk on assembling cameras.

  我们来谈一下装配照相机的事。

  W: Because of the cheap land and labour,assembling in China will greatly reduce the cost.

  由于低廉的低价和劳动力,在中国装配可大大降低成本。

  G: That's why I come to China. Is there any tax exemption or reduction?

  这就是我来中国的原因。有免税和减税吗?

  W: Yes. The tax exemption or reduction will allow you at least 5% more profits.

  有,免税和减税至少可以使你们多获得5%的 利润。

  G: That's very attractive. Are you interested in the assembling business?

  很有吸引力。你们对装配业务有兴趣吗?

  W: Yes, we're very interested in your proposal that you supply us with all necessary parts and components for us to assemble them into finished products.

  是的,我們对由你们供给全部必需的零部件给我们装配成成品的建议非常感兴趣。

  G: That's fine. You should assemble finished products strictly according to the design specified by us without making an alternation.

  这太好了。你们应严格按照我们的设计要求进行组装,不得作任何变更。‘

  W: You shall deliver the supplied parts and components to our warehouse, and the supplied assembly tools shall be reinspected at this end to ensure that they correspond to standards. Besides, if supplied parts and components do not conform to the requirements of the assembling, we shall ask you to send us replacements.

  你们应将所提供的零部件运到我们的仓厍,所提供的装配工具需在我们这儿重新检验,以确保其符合标准。此外,如果提供的材料不符合加工需要,我们将要求你们更换。

  G: That sounds reasonable. How long would you like to make a contract with us?

  这是合理的。你们打算同我们签几年合同?

  W: Three years.

  三年。

  G: That's all right. We'd like to know your rate of assembling charges.

  可以。我们想要知道你们的装配费率。

  W: The assembling charges for each set are $20 and the payment is to be made by irrevobale L/C.

  装配费为每台20美元,用不可撤销的信用证 支付。

  G: The packing charges are to be borne by you.

  包装费由你们负担。

  w: OK. I wish a successful transaction between us.

  好的。我希望我们的交易获得成功。

  G: So do I.

  我也是。

下页更精彩:1 2 3 4 5 下一页
本文已影响
相关文章