我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸英语售后服务口语对话

时间:2022-11-24 14:41:52 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸英语售后服务口语对话

  英语最早被中世纪的英国使用,并因其广阔的殖民地而成为世界使用面积最广的语言。下面是小编为大家整理的关系副词引导的外贸英语售后服务口语对话,欢迎阅读与收藏。

外贸英语售后服务口语对话

  外贸英语售后服务口语对话1

  K: Hello. May I talk with the person in charge here?

  你好,我可以和这里的负责人谈一下吗?

  L: Hello. I am the general manager here. Can I help you?

  你好。我是这里的总经理。请问你有什么事 吗?

  K: This is my business card. We imported a batch of refrigerators from your company not long ago. Much to our surprise, a lot of customers complained that there had something wrong with the power plug after we sold the goods to them.

  这是我的名片。我们不久前从你们公司进口 了一批冰箱。货物销售给顾客后,令我们惊 讶的是,好多顾客反映电源插头有毛病。

  L: Is this the true? We examined all the products carefully before shipment.

  是真的吗?发货前我们把所有产品都仔细检 査了啊。

  k: Since I come all the way from the place so far away place, I couldn't take a joke about such a thing. How do you think we shall solve it?

  我既然从这么远的地方过来,是不会拿这样 的事情开玩笑的。你说怎么解决吧?

  L: We are regular manufacturer and also have certain reputation in the world, if what you said is the facts, we will think of some way to remedy it. We really didn't expect such things.

  我们是正规的生产厂家,在世界上也有一定 的声誉。如果你说的是事实,我们一定会想 办法弥补的。我们也真的没想到会出现这样 的情况。

  K: Then how do you want to remedy it specifically?

  那你要具体怎么弥补呢?

  L: We have established after-sale service center in many cities of many countries of the world. We will deliver and install the commodity for our customers freely. And if the customer complains the refrigerator has a problem, we will provide free on-site maintenance.

  我们在世界上很多国家的很多城市都设有售 后服务中心。我们会免费给顾客托运、安装。如果客户抱怨冰箱有问题,我们也会免 费上门维修的。

  K:That would be great. I thought we would have to take the goods back again.

  那就太好了。我本以为我们还必须把货物运 回来呢。

  L:That would be too troublesome and unnecessary.I'm sorry for the trouble the refrigerator brings you.

  那样太麻烦了。也是不必要的。对冰箱毛病给你们带来的麻烦,我表示很抱歉。

  K:It doesn't matter. It is good as long as the problem is solved.

  没关系。只要问题解决了就好了。

  外贸英语售后服务口语对话2

  A: Hello.Mark Owen speaking. Can I help you

  A:您好,我是马克欧文有什么事吗

  B: Hello.Mr. Owen. This is David Smith of International Trading Co. Im sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Wednesday

  B:您好我是国际贸易公司的大卫史密斯一很抱歉,您今天上午给我办公室打电话时我不在。我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周三见面的事,是吗

  A: Yes,Mr. Smith.thank you for returning my call. Im glad to finally get a hold of you.l wanted to let you know I will not be able to keep our appointment next Wednesday.l will be in Shanghai that day.ls there any possibility we can move the meeting to Tuesday

  A:是的,史密斯先生,谢谢您给我回电话很高兴终于联系到您了。我想告诉您我下周三不能去赴约了.那天我要去上海办事有没可能把见面时间改到周二

  B: Im sorry.lm afraid lm completely booked on Tuesday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return

  B:对不起,我周二的日程已经排得满满的了,能否延后,等您回来再说

  A: Well,l was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes,lII be back Friday morning. What about Friday afternoon Would that will be convenient for you

  A.哦,我原打算在离开之前处理好见面事宜,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。是的,周五早上回来。那周五下午怎么样那个时候您方便吗

  B: That should be fine. Say about 2 0clock,OK

  B:应该没有问题。下午2点钟如何

  A: OK. Ill look forward to seeing you at 2 0clock next Friday afternoon.

  A:好的一希望周五下午2点钟见到您。

  B: Thank you very much.Mr. Owen.Ill see you on Friday.

  B:非常感谢,欧文先生,周五见.

  A: See you.

  A:再见。

  外贸英语售后服务口语对话3

  A: Hello. Wilson Industries. What can I do for you

  A:您好,威尔逊实业公司我能为您做些什么

  B: This is Mike Webber of Webber Industries. I have something important to discuss with the Managing director. lm calling to see if we can make an appointment tomorrow morning

  B:我是韦伯实业公司的迈克韦们,我有很重要的事情要和你仃J的总经理商量我打电话来是想看能不能明天上午和他见个面。

  A: Hold on,please. Ill check his agenda.

  A:请稍等。我来查查他的'日程表。

  B: Im afraid he wont be available tomorrow morning. So you might come over tomorrow afternoon.

  B:恐怕明天早上他没有空。您可以明天下午过来。

  A: What time is convenient for him

  A:他什么时间有空

  B: Between four and five.if that suits you.

  B:如果您方便的话,请在四点到五点之间来。

  A: OK. That suits me.

  A:好的。我方便。

  B: Good. See you then.

  B:好,到时候见。

  A: Thank you. See you.

  A:谢谢再见.

  外贸英语售后服务口语对话4

  A: Mr. Burton called,while you were out,concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday.

  A:在您出去的时候,布顿先生来过电话,关于和您周二见面的事。

  B: Yes.at nine oclock.

  B:是的,在9点。

  A: It isnt at nine oclock anymore. He wants to reschedule the appointment. He said he was extremely sorry but something urgent has come up.

  A:不是9点了。他想改个时间.他说非常抱歉。因为发生紧急的事。

  B: Oh,thats something unexpected. What time did he suggest

  B:哦,这可是出乎意料的事情。他建议在什么时候见面

  A: He said hes booked up the whole week except tomorrow afternoon.

  A:他说除了明天下午他这一周都安排满了。

  B: But Ive got a very tight schedule tomorrow. I might not be able to make it.

  B:可是我明天的日程安排得很紧我很难安排时间。

  A: If it is inconvenient for both parties.lm afraid we have to cancel it.

  A:如果双方都不方便的话,那就只好取消了。

  B: I think the appointment will have to be canceled. Please inform Mr. Burton about it.

  B:我看这次约会不得不取消了。请告知布顿先生。

  外贸英语售后服务口语对话5

  A:Mr. Brown.I hope Im not disturbing you.

  A:布朗先生,希望我没有打扰您。

  B:No.not at all.

  B:不,没有。

  A:I must make apologies. I wont be able to keep my appointment with you tomorrow morning. Unforeseen circumstances compel me to leave for New York tomorrow morning.and lII be gone for a week. lm afraid lve brought you too much trouble.

  A:很抱歉明天上午我不能如约与您会谈有件意外事情使我不得不明天上午去巴黎,恐怕得一周的时间。我担心给您带来很多麻烦。

  B:Never mind. lrs understandable. Do you want to cancel the appointment

  B:不要紧。可以理解。那您想取消这次会谈吗

  A:No.I wonder if we could postpone the meeting to next Thursday.

  A:不,我想知道能否推迟到下周四。

  B:But lve got a very tight schedule next Thursday. I might not be able to make it.

  B:可是下周四我的日程安排得满满的、很难再重新安排。

  A:How about next Friday

  A:那下周五怎么样

  B:Oh,Friday is OK.

  B:哦,周五可以。

  A: Will the afternoon suit you

  A:那下午您方便吗

  B: Yes,the afternoon will be just as good

  B:是的,下午可以.

  A: Then shall we make it at three oclock

  A:那我们就定在下午3点钟吧。

  B: Good.Three oclock at my office.

  B:好的、3点钟在我的办公室见面。

  A: OK,thats settled.

  A:好的,就这么定了。

  外贸英语售后服务口语对话6

  On the road to the hotel

  在宾馆的路上

  A:Is this the first time you have come to China?

  你是第一次来中国吗?

  B:No, this is already the 5th time. But it is the first time for me to come to Dalian. What a beautiful city it is!

  不是,这次已经是第五次了,但是来大连这是第一次。大连可真是一座美丽的城市呀。

  A:You know Dalian is the most beautiful city in North-east China and is called the "North Pearl".

  大连是中国东北最漂亮的城市,被称作是“北方明珠”。

  B:Really?

  真的吗?

  A:What is more, it is a famous trade port in the world, and plays a very important role in the foreign trade business. The technology and equipment of its container have met the international level.

  而且,大连港在世界上也是很有名的贸易港,在对外贸易中发挥着重要的作用。集装箱技术和设备达到了国际水平。

  B:Are there any specialties in this city?

  大连有什么特产?

  A:Apples and seafood are very well-known here.

  有苹果和海鲜。

  1.play an important role in 在某方面起重要作用,扮演重要角色

  eg. The teacher plays an important role in the learning process.

  教师在教学中起重要的作用。

  eg. Some of these same chemicals play an important role in how you feel pain.

  这些物质中的一些对于人的疼痛感起至关重要的作用。

  2.specialty

  n. 专业,专长;特产;特性;招牌菜

  adj. 特色的;专门的;独立的

  eg. What is the specialty of the restaurant?

  这家餐厅的招牌菜是什么?

  eg. "You should get to know recruiters and search firms in your area" of specialty.

  应该了解你所在”的专业“领域的招聘人员和猎头公司。”

  eg. The tourism souvenirs are commemorative commodities of local specialty, which were brought by travelers at the travel destination.

  旅游纪念品是旅游者在旅游目的地购买的、具有当地特色的纪念性商品。

【外贸英语售后服务口语对话】相关文章:

外贸英语口语对话12-24

外贸英语广告口语对话01-31

外贸英语还盘口语对话01-29

外贸英语包装口语对话10-18

外贸英语索赔口语对话05-18

外贸英语质量口语对话01-30

外贸英语报盘口语对话01-29

常用的外贸英语口语对话12-23

外贸英语兑换口语对话01-31