我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸安排谈判对话

时间:2021-01-16 19:34:53 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸安排谈判对话

  外贸交易中谈判非常重要,下面就来看看外贸安排谈判对话吧。

  安排谈判

  A: Hello. Mr. Zhang. Please come and sit down.

  A:你好,张先生。请坐。

  B Thannk you. l'm so glad to see you again.

  B:谢谢。很高兴再见到你。

  A Me too

  A:我也是。

  B: l'm also pleased that we have been doing business so well with each other and our cooperation over the years has been a fruitful one.

  B:我也很高兴我们之间的贸易关系能保持得如此l良好。我们双方的合作是我们多年来合作关系中,有成果的一个。

  A: l'm glad that you are satisfied with the service we provided.

  A:很高兴我方提供的服务满足贵方的要求。

  B: As you know.one of the purposes of my present visit here is to discuss ways of strengthening the relationship between us.

  B:你知道,我这次拜访贵公司的其中一个目的是讨论如何加强双方的'关系。

  A: This idea is exactly mine. As a matter of fact.l was going to mention that we still had some capacity at the Vietnam refinery.

  A:这也正是我的想法。事实上,我想说的是我们在越南的炼油厂还有生产能力。

  B : That's interesting. We are going to expand our gasoline import at the moment. It would certainly be easier to deal with an old and reliable friend than to establish a new relationship. Of course. it depends on the processing fee you will offer.

  B:太好了。我们正想扩大汽油进口。与可靠的老朋友打交道显然比建立新的业务关系容易多了当然,这取决于贵方的加工费。

  A: I think we can work out something there. As a rule. ourprocessing fee decreases with the amount of crude oil we sell.

  A:我认为我们可以解决这个问题,作为惯例,我方的加工费会依据原油销售量的增加而减少。

  B : Good. I think that's something we can talk about in detail later. At present.we are going to buy 6.000 tons of gasoline for our company.

  B:好的,我想我们稍后可以讨沦下细节我们公司,欲购买六千吨的?

  A: That's very good.

  A:太好了

  B: Can you provide it right from the stock'?

  B:贵方能从库存里提供吗?

  A: Yes.of course.

  A:当然可以

  B: That's good. Can we determine the price according to the internationally accepted standard'?

  B:太好了我们可以根据国际标准确定价格吗?

  A: Sure.

  A:当然可以。

  B: Good. Now I must try to get a vessel. And if everything goes on well,we can expect to draft and sign a contract soon.

  B:好的。现在我得想法联系船运的事了.如果一切顺利的话,我们很快就可以起草和签订合同了

  A: Good. We'II get the necessary document drawn up.

  A:很好,我方会把需要的文件草拟好.

  B; And we'II follow the usual signing procedures.shall we?

  B:我们将按照通常的签约程序进行.fIT以吗?

  A: Yes.that's the best.

  A:是的,那样最好不过了。

  B; But l'm afraid we'd have to negotiate other terms and conditions concerning this transaction . shall we '?

  B:但我想我们还需就合同的相关条款进行商.

  A: lf you feel it necessary. let's think them over this evening and meet here tomorrow aftemoon.

  A:如果你觉得有必要,晚上可以仔细考虑一下,我们明天下午再谈

  B: That's good. See you tomorrow.

  B:好的,明天见。

  A: See you.

  A:再见。

【外贸安排谈判对话】相关文章:

外贸装船谈判对话11-08

外贸索赔谈判对话10-15

外贸谈判会晤对话10-02

外贸业务谈判报盘对话10-18

外贸谈判实例英语对话10-24

外贸谈判结语英语对话10-24

外贸谈判会晤英语对话11-02

外贸业务谈判询价对话10-18

外贸业务谈判还盘对话10-18