我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸同意索赔情景对话

时间:2023-05-17 15:34:29 盛林 外贸英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

外贸同意索赔情景对话

  随着社交网络的兴起和普及,大家都有令自己印象深刻的话语吧,话语是人们说出来或写出来的语言。那什么样的话语才是新颖独特的呢?以下是小编帮大家整理的外贸同意索赔情景对话,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

  同意索赔

  a: our investigation results tell us that the factory party is responsible for the cargo damage. we are so sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you in this matter.

  关于货物破损一事,我方调查的结果表明是厂方的责任。给贵公司添了很多麻烦,我们深表抱歉。

  b: well, that's all right.

  啊,不必客气。

  a: the factory party agreed to compensate for your damage.

  厂方同意赔偿损失的要求。

  b: thanks. i would like to know the details about the plan of compensation.

  谢谢,我想知道具体的处理方案。

  a: we are not going to carry these damaged goods back. would you accept to buy these goods at half price? we'd like to use the payment as our compensation fee.

  破损货物就不打算运回去了,能以半价处理给你们吗?我想这部分款就当赔偿金了?

  b: thank you.

  非常感谢。

  a: we are completely responsible for this accident. we warrant we won't make this kind of mistake again.

  这次事故完全是由我方失误造成的,我方保证今后不再发生这类事故。

  专有名词:

  1. “party”在商务英语中常表示某一方,如我方,你方;

  2. “good”是“商品”的意思。

  短语讲解:

  compensate for 为……补偿,赔偿

  nothing can compensate for the loss of one's health.

  失去健康是无法补偿的。

  you only need to make a new connection about every 8 seconds to attempt to compensate for the network latency.

  您仅仅需要大约每 8 秒进行一次新的连接,以尝试对网络等待时间进行补偿。

  better still, the worliday means you should be able to go away more often to compensate for the fact that you are still (sort of) working when absent.

  更好的是,工作假还意味着,你应该能够更经常地休假,因为你在离开办公室时也(算是)在工作,所以应该得到补偿。

  口语句子:

  that's all right. 不要紧;没关系,没什么;好极了

  that's all right. you can contact me later if you have other questions after you read the tender notice.

  没关系。在您看完招标通知后如果还有什么问题。您可以联系我。

  that 's all right. i think perhaps you are working late .

  没关系。 我还以为你也许在值夜班。

  外贸英语常用语

  Payment is to be made before the end of this month.

  这个月末以前应该付款。

  It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

  用英镑付款较方便。

  Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?

  至于付款,我们已同意用美元,对吗?

  We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

  用日圆付款可能会有困难。

  I've never made payment in Renminbi before.

  我从未用过人民币付款。

  We can't accept payment on deferred terms.

  我们不能接受延期付款。

  What's your reason for the refusal of payment?

  你们拒付的理由是什么?

  Collection is not paid.

  托收款未得照付。

  We don't think you'll refuse to pay.

  我们相信你们不会拒付。

  Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

  银行只接受一次拒付。

  You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

  如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

  We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

  见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

  We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

  我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

  Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

  如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

  The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

  设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

【外贸同意索赔情景对话】相关文章:

外贸货物索赔英语对话11-07

外贸英语情景对话11-15

外贸英语索赔口语对话05-18

外贸中关于索赔的句子与口语对话06-20

外贸投诉解决问题情景对话12-07

外贸英语:实用情景对话04-14

外贸英语之产品情景对话06-17

外贸英语情景对话:国际贸易06-18

职场报警情景对话10-28

面试英语情景对话大全03-11