我要投稿 投诉建议

职场口语:签订合同

时间:2020-12-26 19:34:40 职场英语 我要投稿

职场口语:签订合同

知道在签订合同中怎么交流吗?来看看下面的情景对话吧!

职场口语:签订合同

  Conversation 1

  会话 1

  A:Good morning, Mr. Steven.

  A:早上好,史蒂文先生。

  B:Good morning, Miss Li.

  B:早上好,李小姐。

  A : Please take a seat and go over the draft of the contract.

  A:请坐。请浏览一下合同草案。

  B:Thanks.

  B:谢谢。

  A:What would you like, Chinese tea or coffee?

  A:您喜欢喝中国茶还是咖啡?

  B:Thank you. I'd very much like to have a cup of Chinese tea.

  B:谢谢你。我非常爱喝中国茶。

  (Mr Steven is reading the draff of the contract.)

  (史蒂文先生阅读合同草案)

  A: Finished?

  A:看完了 ?

  B:Yes. It looks workable, where shall I put my signature?

  B:是的`。看起来还可以。我在哪儿签名?

  A:Here,and here. We'll sign two originals, each in the Chinese and English language. Both are equally effective.

  A:在这儿,还有这儿。我们将分别签署中文和英文两份 原件,并且具有同等效力。

  B: I'd like to study this for a few hours and compare the English and Chinese documents.

  B:我想研究几个小时,对照一下中文和英文文件。

  A:Fine, we will meet this afternoon at 3: 00. Would that be all right?

  A:好的,下午三点我们再见,好吗?

  B:Fine.

  B:好吧。

  (In the afternoon)

  (下午)

  A:Is everything OK?

  A:没问题吧?

  B:Yes,let is sign.

  B:没问题,我们签合同吧。

  (After signing the contract, the drinks come.)

  (签过合同以后,酒到了)

  A:Mr. Steven, what would you take? Whiskey or Brandy?

  A:史蒂文先生,您喝点什么?威士忌还是白兰地?

  B:Whiskey, please.

  B:威士忌吧。

  A:I'd like to propose a toast to our close cooperation.

  A:我提议为我们的密切合作干杯。

  B:Cheersi To our mutually beneficial trade.

  B:为我们的共同利益而干杯!

  A:Cheersl.

  A:干杯!

  Conversation 2

  会话 2

  A:The contract is ready. Would you please check up the particulars and see if everything is in order ?

  A:合同准备好了,请您看一下具体条款是否妥当。

  B:Well,everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out,that is,timely delivery.

  B:嗯,挺好的,我只想指出一点就是,发货日期。

  A:Could you totally assured that the shipment would be duly delivered,we must have your L/C at least one month before the time of shipment.

  A:对于发货时间您尽可以放心,至少在发货的一个月之 前我们要收到你方的信用证。

  B:No problem. When I get back,I will open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

  B:没问题,我回去之后,尽快开出一个全部货款的信用 证。

  A:Good. Ok, I will see to it. Any other questions?

  A:好的。我会注意查收的。其他问题呢?

  B:No,nothing more.

  B:没有了。

  A:Shall we sign the contract now?

  A:我们现在可以签合同了吗?

  B : With pleasure.

  B:可以了。

【职场口语:签订合同】相关文章:

职场白领口语:签订合同02-28

职场英语口语签订合同12-31

商务口语练习之签订合同01-02

外贸英语签订合同口语01-31

商务英语签订合同口语01-24

职场签订合同英语对话01-17

商务英语口语签订合同02-12

商务英语签订合同常用口语02-05

签订合同的职场英语情景对话01-15