我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语活学活用

时间:2021-02-27 08:50:28 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语活学活用四篇

  商务英语活学活用一

商务英语活学活用四篇

  Ⅰ.核心学习:人力资源部的职责

  Susan: How do you do?

  苏珊:你好吗?

  Michael: Fine, the pleasure is all mine.

  迈克尔:很好,很高兴见到你。

  Susan: You are too kind.

  苏珊:你真好。

  Michael: Part of my job as an HR professional is to be kind.

  迈克尔:对人友善是做职业HR工作的一部分。

  Susan: Well, why are you here?

  苏珊:你来这里干嘛?

  Michael: I have come to teach you how to be a good HR professional.

  迈克尔:我来教你怎样做一个合格的HR专业人员。

  Susan: Great, your department needs some new blood.

  苏珊:太好了,你们部门需要些新鲜血液了。

  Ⅱ.单词简析

  1) Applicant : person looking for a new job

  申请人、找新工作的人

  ex:We had 50 applicants fighting for one position in sales.

  我们有50个申请人在竞争一个销售的位子。

  2) HR : Human Resources

  人力资源

  ex:The HR manager must look after many employees.

  人力资源经理必须招募许多职员。

  3) In the States : in the USA, in America

  在美国

  ex:In the States you must be 21 to buy beer.

  在美国你必须到了21岁才能买啤酒。

  4) New blood : new person with fresh idea

  新人才

  ex:This department is stagnant we need some new blood around here.

  这个部门太萧条,我们需要注入一些新鲜血液。

  5) Managerial position : leader, manager

  管理职位

  ex:I held a managerial position in our HR department.

  我是人力资源部的管理人员。

  Ⅲ.课文篇

  1) The primary responsibility for someone in a HR managerial position in the States, is to interview applicants to find new blood.

  1)在美国人力资源部管理人员的主要职责是为申请者面试和招募新人。

  2) During the interview, an interviewer should learn to ask and understand a few basic questions:

  2)面试中面试者应学会提问和理解几个基本问题:

  a) Why did you quit your last job?

  b) What do you know about our company?

  c) What are your personal strengths?

  d) What is your greatest weakness?

  a) 你为什么辞去前一份工作?

  b) 你对我们公司了解多少?

  c) 你的个人专长是什么?

  d) 你最大的缺点是什么?

  3) HR personal must also deal with sick leave, vacation time and helping the staff members when they leave a company.

  3)HR人员还必须处理病假、假期并在员工离开公司的时候为他们提供帮助。

  Ⅳ.对话篇

  Gordon: Nice to meet you. How do you do?

  戈登:很高兴见到你。你好吗?

  Molly : Fine, the pleasure is all mine.

  莫莉:好,见到你很高兴。

  Gordon: You are too kind.

  戈登:你真好。

  Molly : Are you the applicant to fill the HR job?

  莫莉:你是来应聘HR工作的吗?

  Gordon: Yes, I heard you could use some new blood.

  戈登:是的,我听说你们需要一些新人。

  Molly : In the States we like to keep things fresh.

  莫莉:在美国我们希望事物保持新气象。

  Gordon: I see.

  戈登:是的,我明白。

  Molly : Do you understand the duties of an HR professional?

  莫莉:你知道HR人员的职责吗?

  Gordon: Positively, yes I do.

  戈登:是的。

  Molly : Alright, Mr. New blood, explain some of them.

  莫莉:好吧,新来的先生,请解释其中一二吧。

  Gordon: An HR professional must conduct the interview, then follow-up by helping plan vacations, and deal with sick days.

  戈登:HR人员必须进行面试,然后帮助计划假期和处理病假时期。

  Molly : Anything else?

  莫莉:其他还有什么?

  Gordon: They help when a person is fired or laid off, right?

  戈登:在员工被解雇或下岗时他们会提供帮助,对吗?

  Molly : Right, you are pretty smart for a new blood.

  莫莉:没错。作为新人,你很聪明。

  商务英语活学活用二

  Ⅰ.核心学习:工作培训

  Michael: Miss, what interests you most about your career as a secretary?

  迈克尔:小姐,你觉得秘书这一职业什么地方最吸引你?

  Susan: I enjoy interacting with other people. In addition, by working hard I can make a difference.

  苏珊:我喜欢与其他人交流。而且,通过努力工作,我也可以取得成功。

  Michael: Usually for our new workers we have a three-week training program. Do you think you can handle it?

  迈克尔:通常对新员工我们会有一个为期三周的培训,你能行么?

  Susan: No problem, if it helps me improve my work skills, then I would be glad to take the program.

  苏珊:没问题。如果它能帮助我提高自己的专业技能,我愿意参加。

  Michael: Black, bitter and strong I suppose.

  迈克尔:我想我们只能喝苦而浓烈的黑咖啡了。

  Susan: No problem, if it helps me improve my work skills, then I would be glad to take the program.

  苏珊:没问题。如果它能帮助我提高自己的专业技能,我愿意参加。

  Michael: Great, then I will tell you more about the training program.

  迈克尔:那太好了。下面我就向你仔细讲讲这个培训项目。

  Ⅱ.单词简析

  1) Customary : following the traditions of business and culture

  惯例

  ex:It is customary to say your name as you shake someone’s hand for the first time.

  第一次见面握对方手的同时介绍自己的名字是一种惯例。

  2) Employee of the month : best worker in a month

  每月最佳员工

  ex:I have been the employee of the month for the last three months.

  过去的三个月我一直是每月最佳员工。

  3) Handle it : deal with it, control it

  解决、处理

  ex:Can you handle working over-time this weekend?

  本周末加班你有问题吗?

  4) Innovative : creative with new fresh ideas

  有创意

  ex:That idea is very innovative.

  这个想法很有创意。

  5) Objectives : goals, plans for the future

  目标

  ex:My objective is to find a new job.

  我的目标是找到一份新工作。

  Ⅲ.课文篇

  The objective of most work training sessions is to get you to know the company. A good employee should know the company like the back of his hand. You should know every aspect of the company. Most training courses are like the following:

  大多数工作培训的目的是为了让你对公司有更好的了解。一个好的员工应该对公司了如指掌。你应该清楚公司各个方面的事情。尽你的所能去了解你的公司。大多数培训课程有:

  a) Basic training to make sure you can handle the ground rules of the company.

  b) Creative training to encourage and motivate the employees to be more innovative.

  c) Technical training to teach you about the special software the company uses.

  d) Management training teaches how to organize and control your staff of workers. They will also teach you how to pick the employee of the month.

  e) Human Resources (HR) training courses are designed to teach you how to hire and care for new employees.

  a) 基本培训使你能遵循公司的各项规章制度。

  b) 创意培训鼓励员工工作更有创造性。

  c) 技术培训教你如何使用公司常用的软件。

  d) 管理培训教你如何组织、管理公司的员工,以及如何评选公司的每月最佳员工。

  e) 人力资源的培训教你如何为公司雇佣员工,以及如何关心新员工。

  Ⅳ.对话篇

  Molly : Mr, What interests you most about your career as a programer?

  莫莉:先生,你觉得程序员这一职业什么地方最吸引你?

  Gordon: I enjoy interacting with other people via my programs. In addition, by working hard I can make a difference.

  戈登:因为我喜欢通过程序与人们交流。另外,通过努力工作我也可以获得成功。

  Molly : That is not good enough. I won’t have any slackers in my office.

  莫莉:这些还不够,我的公司可不要懒虫。

  Gordon: Usually for our new programers we have a three-week training program. Do you think you can handle it?

  戈登:对于新的程序员,我们公司通常会有为期三周的培训项目。对此,你有什么问题吗?

  Molly : No problem, if it helps me improve my work skills, then I would be glad to take the program.

  莫莉:没问题。如果这能提高我的工作技能,我愿意参加。

  Gordon: You may even become the employee of the month.

  戈登:你还能成为我们公司的本月最佳员工呢!

  Molly : Thanks boss.

  莫莉:谢谢老板。

  Gordon: No problem, we like to treat our workers with respect!

  戈登:不用谢,我们要尊重员工嘛!

  商务英语活学活用三

  Ⅰ.核心学习:平等工作机会

  Steve: Hi Mike! How’s your new position working out?

  史蒂夫:麦克,你好。你的新工作职位怎么样?

  Mike : You mean the new job? It’s great. My new manager is really cool. She has been overseas for her Master degree as well.

  麦克 :你是说我的新工作?很不错。我的新老板人很好。她在国外读过书,她的硕士学位就是在国外拿的。

  Steve: Oh - your new boss is a woman? How do you feel about that?

  史蒂夫:什么?你的新老板是个女的?在女老板手下工作你感觉如何?

  Mike : No problems at all. Our company has Equal Employment Opportunity and supports International Women’s Day.

  麦克:没问题。在我们的公司,每个员工都有平等的工作机会。我们公司还过国际妇女节呢!

  Steve: Does that mean that even I can get a job there?

  史蒂夫:那是不是说我也能在你们公司找个事儿做了?

  Mike : No Steve - equal opportunity doesn’t mean we employ boneheads! Thanks anyway.

  麦克:不,史蒂夫,平等的工作机会并不是说我们会雇个笨蛋呀!无论如何,谢谢你。

  Ⅱ.单词简析

  1) Position : Job or duties in a company

  职位

  ex:The company has given me the position of Senior Manager and now my salary is higher.

  公司给了我高级经理的职位,我的薪水也更高了。

  2) Cool : Modern and interesting; flexible.

  酷

  ex:My manager is so cool that he lets us go home early on Fridays.

  我的经理人很棒,他每周五都允许我们早回家。

  3) No problems : everything is OK, fine.

  没问题

  ex:I can finish the report today, no problems!

  我今天就能写完报告,没问题。

  4) Equal Employment Opportunity : when you apply for a job, it is your skills that are important not your gender or race.

  平等的工作机会,也称EEO

  ex:Most modern companies use Equal Employment Opportunities to get the best staff.

  现在有很多公司使用“平等的`工作机会”的标准来招聘员工,这样他们能够得到最好的人才。

  5) Bonehead : someone not as smart as they think

  笨蛋

  ex:Getting such a low mark on your test makes you a real bonehead.

  你在测验中得了个这么低的分数,你真是个笨蛋。

  Ⅲ.课文篇

  Generally speaking Equal Employment Opportunity is the right way to get the best staff. If you choose a new staff member based on their appearance or nationality, they might not have all of the skills for the job. Staff will like their jobs better if they feel that the company is being fair by using Equal Employment Opportunity. You can make sure the best employees don’t leave the company by using Equal Employment Opportunity.

  一般来说,实行“平等的工作机会”政策是一个公司能够招聘到最好人才的一种正确途径。如果你选择公司的新员工是基于他们的长相或是他们的国籍,这样的员工可能并没有足够的技能胜任工作。而如果公司使用“平等的工作机会”原则,平等地对待每个职员,公司的员工也会更喜欢自己的工作。而且,使用“平等的工作机会 ”你也可以留住公司的最好人才。

  Ⅳ.对话篇

  Beth : Sally do you remember me? We met at the International Women's Day lunch.

  贝丝:沙丽,你还记得我么?我们曾在庆祝国际妇女节的午餐会上见过面!

  Sally: Yes of course. Are you still a Human Resources manager?

  沙丽:当然了,我记得。你还是人力资源部的经理吗?

  Beth : Sure. At the moment I am designing a new Equal Employment Opportunities policy for our company.

  贝丝:对,没错。现在我正在为公司设计一项“平等的工作机会”的政策呢。

  Sally: That sounds interesting. Can you tell me more?

  沙丽:听起来很有意思呀,你能再告诉我一些么?

  Beth : Sure. The new policy will mean that the most important things are the skills and experience of the staff. Stuff like their height, hair color and if they are married isn't important.

  贝丝:行。在新的政策中规定,最重要的事是公司员工的技能和他们的经验。而他们的身高、头发的颜色或他们是否结婚并不重要。

  Sally: I am sure that your company will be even more successful after your new policy.

  沙丽:我相信你的公司在实行了新政策后会更加成功。

  Beth : Thanks for saying so. Maybe I will see you again at next year's International Women's Day lunch.

  贝丝:谢谢你能这么说。希望我们能在明年的庆祝国际妇女节的午餐会上再次相见。

  Sally: Great - I'll see you there.

  沙丽:好,到时见。

  商务英语活学活用四

  Ⅰ.核心学习:服装的要求

  Brian: Hi John. How are things with you?

  布莱恩:约翰,最近怎么样?

  John : Fine Brian. Thanks for asking.

  约翰:很好,谢谢您的问候。

  Brian: Is that a new shirt you’re wearing?

  布莱恩:你穿的是件新T恤吗?

  John : Sure is. I had to negotiate with the seller for a long time to get the price I wanted.

  约翰:是的,我得跟卖主讨价还价很长时间,才按我的价格买下来。

  Brian: Does your company let you wear that type of shirt to the office?

  布莱恩:你的公司让你在办公室穿这样的衣服吗?

  John : Sure! No problem. As long as we don’t have to see clients we are allowed to wear casual clothes.

  约翰:当然,没问题。只要我们不会见客户,就可以穿休闲服。

  Brian: So I could wear my swimmers to the office?

  布莱恩:那么我可以穿我的游泳衣去办公室了?

  John : No way! The police would take you away.

  约翰:没门!警察会把你带走的。

  Brian: Can you teach me about what clothes I should wear to the office? I don’t want to look too casual.

  布莱恩:你能教我去办公室应该穿什么衣服吗?我不希望让人看起来很随便。

  John : I can see that you need some advice, so listen carefully!

  约翰:我知道你需要一些建议,仔细听好了。

  Ⅱ.单词简析

  1) Negotiate: Bargain, argue or discuss prices.

  谈判:交易、讨价还价

  ex:In China it is important to negotiate at the markets so that you don’t pay too much.

  在中国,在市场上讨价还价是很重要的,这样你就不至于买的东西太贵。

  2) Casual: Relaxed, informal.

  随便的:休闲的,非正式的

  ex:Jeans and tee-shirt are too casual for my office - we have to wear suits.

  在我的办公室,仔裤和T恤衫太随便了,我们必须穿西服套装。

  3) No problems: everything is OK, fine.

  没问题:每件事情都很好

  ex:When I asked my boss for a higher salary he said "no problems"!

  当我请求老板加薪时,他说“没问题”。

  4) Clients: customers of a company.

  必需品:一定要有的东西

  ex:It is important to keep the clients happy or we may loose their business. The client is king!

  让客户高兴是很重要的,否则我们会失去他们的生意。客户是上帝!

  5) Swimmers: special clothes that you wear to the beach or the pool.

  游泳衣:你在海边或游泳池穿的特殊服装

  ex:My new swimmers are the latest design - they cost over 300 RMB.

  我的泳衣是最新时尚的,它价值300元多元。

  6) Compliment: nice words about someone.

  夸奖:对一个人的好的评论

  ex:My colleague said that my new shoes were very groovy. It was a nice compliment.

  我的同事说我的新鞋子很棒,这是一个很好的夸奖。

  Ⅲ.课文篇

  Different offices have different dress standards. This is often called the dress code. The dress code is the rules about what you can and cannot wear to the office.

  不同的办公室有不同的着装标准,这称做服装规范。它是有关你在办公室应该穿什么,不应该穿什么的条文。

  It is important to judge carefully what you wear to the office. The best way to is look at what the other staff wear and follow them.

  仔细判断你在办公室应该穿什么是很重要的,最好的办法是看其他的员工怎么着装,效仿他们。

  These days some offices have a special day each week or month when you can wear casual clothes like jeans and sneakers. This helps the staff to relax and work more efficiently.

  现在很多公司在每周或每月都有那么特别的一天,这天员工可以穿象仔裤和运动鞋等休闲服,这样员工可以放松,从而工作更有效。

  If you will have a meeting with an important client it is best to wear a suit or more formal clothes. Clients will be impressed if you do this.

  如果你要见一个重要的客户,你最好穿套装或正式服装,这样客户会对你留下很好的印象。

  Make sure that your clothes are clean and ironed for the office. Don’t forget to polish your shoes as well. If possible you should wear a different outfit each day.

  确保你的办公室着装干净而整齐,也不要忘记擦亮你的皮鞋。如果可能,每天的外套不要相同。

  Ⅳ.对话篇

  Lisa: You look very nice today Vincent!

  丽萨:文森特,你今天看起来很棒呀!

  Vincent: Thanks for your compliment Lisa. I have to wear a suit and tie today because I will have a meeting with some important clients.

  文森特:谢谢您的夸奖。我必须穿西装打领带,因为我今天要见一些重要的客户。

  Lisa: That tie really matches your shirt well.

  丽萨:领带和你的衬衫和相配。

  Vincent: My girlfriend chooses my ties for me so I will tell her your kind words.

  文森特:我女朋友为我选的,我会告诉她你的称赞。

  Lisa: But they haven’t seen me on our Casual Dress Fridays!

  丽萨:但他们没在星期五的便装日见过我!

  Vincent: That is a good thing Lisa. You know that the client is important to our company and we should dress formally for them.

  文森特:那是件好事丽萨。你知道客户对我们的公司是很重要的,我们应该着正式装。

  Lisa: Well if everyone dressed as well as you Vincent, we would have very happy clients!

  丽萨:如果我们每个人都象你一样着装这么好,我们的客户会很高兴的!

  Vincent: Thanks again Lisa. See you later.

  文森特:再次感谢,丽萨,等会见。

  Lisa: See you Vincent.

  丽萨:再见,文森特。

【商务英语活学活用四篇】相关文章:

考研英语长难句活学活用案例04-18

商务英语调研报告12-27

商务英语作文九篇02-24

商务英语作文5篇02-24

商务英语作文五篇02-24

商务英语作文六篇02-24

商务英语作文八篇02-24

商务英语作文7篇02-24

商务英语作文4篇02-24

商务英语作文三篇02-24