我要投稿 投诉建议

学习商务英语必背的句子

时间:2022-08-26 10:34:47 商务英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

学习商务英语必背的句子汇总

  在平平淡淡的日常中,大家总少不了接触一些耳熟能详的句子吧,根据语气的不同句子可以分为陈述句、疑问句、祈使句和感叹句。你还在找寻优秀经典的句子吗?下面是小编精心整理的学习商务英语必背的句子,希望能够帮助到大家。

学习商务英语必背的句子汇总

  学习商务英语必背的句子1

  1. I see. 我明白了。

  2. I quit! 我不干了!

  3. Let go! 放手!

  4. Me too. 我也是。

  5. My god! 天哪!

  6. No way! 不行!

  7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)

  8. Hold on. 等一等。

  9. I agree。 我同意。

  10. Not bad. 还不错。

  11. Not yet. 还没。

  12. See you. 再见。

  13. Shut up! 闭嘴!

  14. So long. 再见。

  15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)

  16. Allow me. 让我来。

  17. Be quiet! 安静点!

  18. Cheer up! 振作起来!

  19. Good job! 做得好!

  20. Have fun! 玩得开心!

  21. How much? 多少钱?

  22. I'm full. 我饱了。

  23. I'm home. 我回来了。

  24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。

  25. My treat. 我请客。

  26. So do I. 我也一样。

  27. This way。 这边请。

  28. After you. 您先。

  29. Bless you! 祝福你!

  30. Follow me. 跟我来。

  31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

  32. Good luck! 祝好运!

  33. I decline! 我拒绝!

  34. I promise. 我保证。

  35. Of course! 当然了!

  36. Slow down! 慢点!

  37. Take care! 保重!

  38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。

  39. Try again. 再试试。

  40. Watch out! 当心。

  41. What's up? 有什么事吗?

  42. Be careful! 注意!

  43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!

  44. Don't move! 不许动!

  45. Guess what? 猜猜看?

  46. I doubt it 我怀疑。

  47. I think so. 我也这么想。

  48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。

  49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!

  50. Let me see.让我想想。

  51. Never mind.不要紧。

  52. No problem! 没问题!

  53. That's all! 就这样!

  54. Time is up. 时间快到了。

  55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?

  56. Count me on 算上我。

  57. Don't worry. 别担心。

  58. Feel better? 好点了吗?

  59. I love you! 我爱你!

  60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。

  61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?

  62. That's neat. 这很好。

  63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?

  64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?

  65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。

  66. Here you are. 给你。

  67. No one knows . 没有人知道。

  68. Take it easy. 别紧张。

  69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!

  70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?

  71. To be careful! 一定要小心!

  72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?

  73. Help yourself. 别客气。

  74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。

  75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。

  76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。

  77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?

  78. You did right. 你做得对。

  79. You set me up! 你出卖我!

  80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?

  81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!

  82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。

  83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!

  84. How's it going? 怎么样?

  85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。

  86. I just made it! 我做到了!

  87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。

  88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!

  89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。

  90. It's up to you. 由你决定。

  91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!

  92. What about you? 你呢?

  93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。

  94. You're welcome. 不客气。

  95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕

  96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!

  97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!

  98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。

  99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。

  100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的。

  101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

  我还要再确认吗?

  102 Is there any earlier one?

  还有更早一点的吗?

  103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

  请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

  104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

  我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

  105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

  请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

  106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

  火车通行证有折扣吗?

  107 May I reconfirm my flight?

  我可以确认我的班机吗?

  108 Are they all non-reserved seats?

  他们全部不预订的吗?

  109 Do I have to reserve a seat?

  我一定要预订座位吗?

  110 May I see a timetable?

  我可以看时刻表吗?

  111 How long will I have to wait?

  我要等候多久呢?

  112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

  你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

  113 Do you have any other flights?

  你们还有别的班机吗?

  114 When would you like to leave?

  你要什么时间离开呢?

  115 Can I reconfirm by phone?

  我可以用电话确认吗?

  116 Where can I make a reservation?

  我到哪里可以预订?

  117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

  我需要预订餐车吗?

  118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

  火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

  119 Is this a daily flight?

  这是每日航班吗?

  120 Excuse me. May I get by?

  对不起,我可以上车吗?

  121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

  坐船到那里要花多少钱?

  122 Can I cancel this ticket?

  我可以取消这张票吗?

  123 Check it to my final destination

  把它托运到我的目的地。

  124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

  最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

  125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

  把你的行李拿到行李房去。

  126 Please open your baggage.

  请把你的行李打开。

  127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

  请你填写这张入境卡。

  128 Let me see your passport, please.

  请让我看看你的护照。

  129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  131 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  133 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  135 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  136 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

  137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  138 That'll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  140 I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  144 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  145 We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  146 Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  153 Welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

  154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  155 You'll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  157 Then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

  158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  160 We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  161 Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  162 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  163 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  165 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  166 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  168 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  169 Is the production line fully attomatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  170 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  172 What's your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

  179 We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  181 We are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  185 You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  186 I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  187 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  188 All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  189 Your desire coincides with ours.

  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

  190 No wonder you're so experienced.

  怪不得你这么有经验。

  191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

  192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

  193 At what time can we work out a deal?

  我们什么时候洽谈生意?

  194 I hope to conclude some business with you.

  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

  195 We also hope to expand our business with you.

  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

  196 This is our common desire.

  这是我们的共同愿望。

  197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

  198 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

  199 Seeing is believing.

  百闻不如一见。

  200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

  你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

  201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

  我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

  202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

  据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

  203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

  我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

  204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

  我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

  205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

  我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

  206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

  你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

  207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

  我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

  208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

  我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

  209 We had expected much lower prices.

  我们希望报价再低一些。

  210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

  这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

  211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

  我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

  212 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

  当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

  213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

  我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

  214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

  我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

  215 But the market prices are changing frequently.

  但是市场价格随时都在变化。

  216 It's up to you to decide.

  这主要取决于你。

  217 The demand for our products has kept rising.

  要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

  218 How long will your offer hold good?

  一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

  219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

  我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

  220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.

  我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

  221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

  如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

  222 Here is our contract.

  这是我们的合同。

  223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

  请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

  224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

  难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

  225 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

  如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

  226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

  造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

  227 Do you have any comment on this clause.

  你对这一条款有何看法?

  228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

  难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

  229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

  重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

  230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

  你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

  231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

  你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

  232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

  我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

  233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

  合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

  234 I hope no questions about the terms.

  我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

  235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

  我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

  236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

  我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

  237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

  我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

  238 I am ready to sign the agreement.

  我已经准备好了签合同。

  239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

  我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

  240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

  那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

  241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

  我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

  242 I will keep you posted.

  我会与你保持联络。

  243 What is your hurry?

  什么事让您这么着急呢?

  244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

  我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

  245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

  到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

  246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

  恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

  247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

  你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

  248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

  可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

  249 Our clients are very critical on quality.

  我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

  250 What do you want us to do?

  您看怎么办好?

  251 Our clients want a replacement.

  我们的客户要求换货。

  252 It's a bit too hard.

  这有点太难了吧。

  253 It's only the background color that's not identical.

  这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

  254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

  这个解决办法还比较合理。

  255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

  你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

  256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

  我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

  257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

  不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

  258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

  你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

  259 If not, our repairman can come to you.

  要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

  260 I would prefer if he comes here.

  我倒愿意他去我们那里。

  261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

  我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

  262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

  我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

  263 It does appear that way.

  是的,看起来好象是这样的。

  264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

  请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

  265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

  由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

  266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

  你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?

  267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

  我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

  268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

  你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。

  269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

  我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。

  270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

  货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。

  271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.

  那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。

  272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

  我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

  273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

  首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

  274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

  专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

  275 Please proceed with your presentation.

  请开始你的简报。

  276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

  是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

  277 Has your company done any research in this field?

  请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

  278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

  有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

  279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

  如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

  280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

  在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

  281 I would like to ask you a favor.

  我可以提出一个要求吗?

  282 Would you let me know your fax number?

  可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

  283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

  可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

  284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

  285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

  286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

  287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

  288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

  289 I see. Let's break now.

  我了解,让我们休息一下吧。

  290 Shall we take a break?

  我们是否应该休息一下?

  291 Let us take a break now.

  让我们休息一下。

  292 Let me suggest we take a break.

  我建议我们休息一下。

  293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

  294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

  295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

  296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

  297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

  298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

  299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

  凡事总有例外。

  300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

  301 I would like to ask you a question.

  我想问你一个问题。

  302 Yes. Please do.

  好,请说。

  303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

  304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

  305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

  306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

  307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

  请你尽量放慢说话速度。

  308 I will try.

  我会试试看。

  309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

  你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

  310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

  311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

  312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

  313 We really need more specific information about your technology.

  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

  314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

  315 I will try, but no promises.

  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

  316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

  317 You are welcome.

  不客气。

  318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

  319 Let me give you an indication.

  我可以提示一个想法。

  320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

  请记得这不是最后的回答。

  321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

  322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

  为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

  323 There is no such published information.

  没有相关的出版资料。

  324 Such data is confidential.

  这样的资料为机密资料。

  325 I am not sure such data does exist.

  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

  326 It would depend on what is on the list.

  这要看列表内容。

  327 We need them urgently.

  我们急需这些资料。

  328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

  329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

  我想请刘先生来听电话。

  330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

  我想请约翰先生听电话好吗?

  331 May I speak to your boss?

  我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?

  332 Give me someone who can speak English.

  找一位能讲英语的人来。

  333 Is there anyone who can speak English.

  请问有没有会讲英语的?

  334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.

  我想请你们负责人讲话。

  335 I would like to talk to your chief.

  我想请你们主管讲话。

  336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.

  我要请王先生讲话。

  337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?

  我能请李先生讲话吗?

  338 When is he expected to be back?

  他什么时候回来?

  339 Do you know when he will be back?

  你知道他什么时候会回来?

  340 Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?

  你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?

  341 Who is this ,please?

  请问你是哪一位?

  342 Who is calling, please?

  请问你是谁?

  343 May I have your name?

  请问你姓名?

  344 Whom are you calling?

  你要找谁?

  345 Will you please spell his name for me?

  请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?

  346 Please say it again.

  请再说一遍。

  347 Would you speak a little louder?

  请你说大声一点好吗?

  348 Will you speak up, please?

  请你大声一点好吗?

  349 Will you speak more slowly?

  请你说慢一点好吗?

  350 Mr. Wang is not in now.

  王先生现在不在此地。

  351 He is not in now.

  他现在不在这里。

  352 He has not come in yet.

  他还没有来。

  353 He will be here in 30 minutes.

  他在三十分钟内会到这里。

  354 He has gone home.

  他已经回家去了。

  355 He is in conference.

  他正在开会。

  356 May I take your message?

  你需要留言吗?

  357 May I have him call you back?

  要我请他回你电话吗?

  358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?

  抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?

  359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.

  我把这个电话转给陈先生。

  360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

  请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。

  361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.

  真抱歉,让你久等了。

  362 His extension number is 285.

  他的分机号码是285。

  363 He is speaking on another phone.

  他正在接听别的电话。

  364 Would you please take a message?

  请你代我留话好吗?

  365 Would you like to leave any message?

  你要留什么话吗?

  366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.

  我要打一个叫号电话。

  367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.

  我要打一个叫人电话。

  368 I don't know how to do that.

  我不知道该怎么打。

  369 Will you accept the charge.

  你愿意付电话费用吗?

  370 Where is the telephone office?

  电话局在什么地方?

  371 Is there a public phone near here?

  这附近有公用电话吗?

  372 Do you have a coin for the phone?

  你有打电话的硬币吗?

  373 How do I call this number?

  这个号码怎么打?

  374 Do you have a phone book(directory)?

  你有电话簿吗?

  375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.

  我想打个长途电话到台北去。

  376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?

  我想打个电话到美国去。

  377 How much is a call to the United states?

  打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?

  378 Will you please call me back?

  请你回我一个电话好吗?

  379 May I use your telephone?

  我可以用你的电话吗?

  380 Someone is using the phone.

  有人在用电话。

  381 Do you have an extension?

  你有分机吗?

  382 We don't have an extension.

  我们没有分机。

  383 There is a phone booth in the corner.

  在转角处有个电话亭。

  384 It is a pay phone .

  那是一个付费电话。

  385 Whom do you want to call?

  你要打电话给谁?

  386 I want to make a local call.

  我要打个市内电话。

  387 What is the number?

  号码是多少?

  388 Call information for the number.

  打查号台查询电话号码。

  389 The phone seems to be out of order.

  电话好像出故障了。

  390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.

  我打了几次,但是没有人回答。

  391 I 'm going to dial the number.

  我要拨这个号码。

  392 The telephone is ringing.

  电话铃响了。

  393 No one is answering the phone..

  没有人接电话。

  394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.

  我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。

  395 The phone is busy.

  电话占线。

  396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.

  抱歉使你久等了。

  397 Who do you want to speak to ?

  你要跟谁讲话?

  398 What number are you calling?

  你打什么号码?

  399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.

  总机,你给我接错号码了。

  400 Where are you calling from?

  你从哪打来的?

  401 I'm calling from a public phone.

  我打的是公用电话。

  402 Contact me by telephone.

  电话跟我联络。

  403 I will be in between six and eight.

  我6点至8点都在。

  404 I will be here all night.

  我整晚都在这里。

  405 All right, I will be waiting for you .

  好的,我会等候你的`。

  406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

  喂,是陈先生的家吗?

  407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?

  喂,我想和陈先生讲话。

  408 Will you please repeat it?

  请你重说一遍好吗?

  409 He has left already .

  他已经离开了。

  410 He is attending a conference now.

  他正在出席会议。

  411 Hello, This is operator.

  喂!我是接线员。

  412 I'll call you up later.

  我稍后会打电话给你。

  413 May I talk to Mr.McCoy?

  我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?

  414 May I use the telephone?

  我能用一下电话吗?

  415 This is Shen calling.

  我姓沈。

  416 Is that Mr.Shen?

  沈先生吗?

  417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

  是的,我姓沈。

  418 Whom do you want to talk to?

  你要和谁讲话?

  419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.

  我要和杰克先生讲话。

  420 I'll connect you with his office.

  我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。

  421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

  抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

  422 The line is busy.

  占线。

  423 No answer.

  没有人接电话。

  424 He is on the phone.

  他正在通话。

  425 This telephone line is interrupted.

  这个电话不通。

  426 The wire has got crossed.

  电话串线了。

  427 Who is speaking?

  请问是谁打来的?

  428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

  恐怕你打错号码了。

  429 I'll calling 265-5822.

  打265-5822。

  430 Please ring off.

  请挂电话。

  431 I'll call you back.

  我回电话给你。

  432 Let me talk to her over the phone.

  让我在电话中和她讲些话。

  433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

  请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗?

  434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

  抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗?

  435 I'm going to put on to her.

  我会请她回电话。

  436 The voice is not distinct.

  声音不清楚。

  437 Give me a ring at my office.

  打电话到我办公室。

  438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

  我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。

  439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

  我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?

  440 What is your part's name?

  对方的姓名是什么?

  441 How do you spell your last name?

  你的姓是怎样拼写的?

  442 Pound Sterling please.

  请换成英镑吧。

  443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?

  这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

  444 Is there any interest on this money?

  这笔透支要利息吗?

  445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

  是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。

  446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.

  根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。

  447 I want to buy some traveller's checks.

  我想买些旅行支票。

  448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

  听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?

  449 Have you got your cheque book with you?

  您支票本带来了没有?

  450 The amount you want to transfer.

  您要转帐的金额。

  451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

  大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

  452 I see. I'll go and check.

  噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

  453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

  我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

  454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?

  可以,让我看看您的卡。

  455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.

  这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。

  456 How much would you like to remit?

  您想汇多少钱?

  457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.

  我想您是汇美元吧?

  458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?

  可以请问汇款的原因吗?

  459 Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?

  您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

  460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.

  那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

  461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?

  请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。

  462 I'll take M/T.

  那我就用信汇吧。

  463 For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.

  汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。

  464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

  打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

  465 To whom is the check payable, madam?

  请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

  466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.

  是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

  467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?

  您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?

  468 Yes, your money has arrived.

  噢,您的汇款已经到了。

  469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.

  好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

  470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?

  发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?

  471 How much do you want to change?

  您想兑换多少?

  472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?

  请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?

  473 Here you are , please check.

  给你,请查一下。

  474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.

  我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

  475 Are you going to use cash or traveller's cheques?

  您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?

  476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.

  500美元可兑换人民币4350元。

  477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.

  但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。

  478 I beg your pardon.

  请原谅。

  479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

  我们想约你来参加面试。

  480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

  也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

  481 Let me tell you about our product.

  关于产品一事让我向你说明。

  482 This is our most recently developed product.

  这是我们最近开发的产品。

  483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

  我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

  484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

  那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

  485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

  我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

  486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

  我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

  487 I strongly recommend this product.

  我强力推荐这种产品。

  488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.

  如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

  489 We've already had a big demand for this product.

  这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

  490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

  这种产品在国外很畅销。

  491 Our product is competitive in the international market.

  我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

  492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

  让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

  493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.

  很好,那正是我们想要听的。

  494 The distinction of our product is its light weight.

  我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

  495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

  我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

  496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.

  到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

  497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

  这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

  498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

  我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

  499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.

  当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

  500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

  你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

  学习商务英语必背的句子2

  1.i'm an office worker.我是上班族。

  2.i work for the government.我在政府机关做事。

  3.i'm happy to meet you.很高兴见到你。

  4.i like your sense of humor.我喜欢你的幽默感。

  5.i'm glad to see you again.很高兴再次见到你。

  6.i'll call you.我会打电话给你。

  7.i feel like sleeping / taking a walk.我想睡/散步。

  8.i want something to eat.我想吃点东西。

  9.i need your help.我需要你的帮助。

  10.i would like to talk to you for a minute.我想和你谈一下。

  11.i have a lot of problems.我有很多问题。

  12.i hope our dreams come true.我希望我们的梦想成真。

  13.i'm looking forward to seeing you.我期望见到你。 hearing from you

  14.i'm supposed to go on a diet / get a raise.我应该节食/涨工资。

  15.i heard that you're getting married. congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

  16.i see what your mean.我了解你的意思。

  17.i can't do this.我不能这么做。

  18.let me explain why i was late.让我解释迟到的理由。

  19.let's have a beer or something.咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

  20.where is your office?你们的办公室在哪?

  21.what is your plan?你的计划是什么?

  22.when is the store closing?这家店什么时候结束营业?

  23.Are you sure you can come by at nine?你肯定你九点能来吗?

  24.Am i allowed to stay out past 10?我可以十点过后再回家吗?

  25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet.会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。

  26.Tom's birthday is this week.汤姆的生日就在这个星期。

  27.Would you care to see it / sit down for a while?你要不要看/坐一会呢?

  28.Can you cover for me on friday / help me / tell me how to get there?星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?

  29.could you do me a big favor?能否请你帮我个忙?give me a hand

  30.he is crazy about crazy english.他对疯狂英语很着迷。

  31.can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?

  32.can you believe that i bought a tv for $25?你能相信我花25美元买了一台电视机吗?

  33.did you know he was having an affair / cheating on his wife?你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?

  34.did you hear about the new project?你知道那个新项目吗?

  35.do you realize that all of these shirts are half off?你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?

  36.do you mind if i take tomorrow off?你介意我明天请假吗?

  37.i enjoy working with you very much.我很喜欢和你一起工作。

  38.did you know that stone ended up marrying his secretary?你知道吗?斯通最终和他的'秘书结婚了。

  39.let's get together for lunch.让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。

  40.how did you do on your test?你这次考试的结果如何?

  41.i'm sorry that you didn't get the job.很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。

  42.i'm afraid that it's not going to work out.我恐怕这事不会成的。

  43.i guess i could come over.我想我能来。

  44.is it ok to smoke in the office?在办公室里抽烟可以吗?

  45.it was kind of exciting.有点剌激。

  46.i know what you want.我知道你想要什么。

  47.is that why you don't want to go home?这就是你不想回家的原因吗?

  48.i'm sure we can get you a great / good deal.我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。

  49.would you help me with the report?你愿意帮我写报告吗?

  50.i didn't know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。

  学习商务英语必背的句子3

  1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

  我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…

  2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

  我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

  3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

  关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

  4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

  在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

  5. As I mentioned earlier about...

  在先前我所提到的关于…

  6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

  如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

  7. As we discussed on the phone...

  如我们上次在电话中所说的…

  8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

  如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

  9. as you requested...

  根据贵方要求…

  10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

  回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

  11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

  这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

  12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

  如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

  13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

  追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

  14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

  我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

  15. Please be advised/informed that...

  请被告知...

  16. Please note that...

  请注意...

  17. We would like to inform you that...

  我们想要通知你...

  18. I am convinced that...

  我确信...

  19. We agree with you on...

  我们同意你在...的看法。

  20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

  从2008年10月4日开始生效...

  21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

  我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

  22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

  请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

  23. I am delighted to tell you that...

  我很高兴地告诉你...

  24. We are pleased to learn that...

  我们很高兴得知...

  25. We wish to notify you that...

  我们希望通知你...

  26. Congratulation on your...

  恭喜您...

  27. I am fine with the proposal.

  我对这份提案没异议。

  28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

  我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

  29. We are sorry to inform you that...

  我们很抱歉地通知您...

  30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

  31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

  我们的新系统有些问题。

  32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

  由于情况超出我们的控制...

  33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

  我对...不太乐观

  34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

  我们很难接受...

  35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

  我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

  36. We would be grateful if you could...

  如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

  37. I could appreciate it if you could...

  如果你可以...我会很感激。

  38. Would you please send us…?

  你能否寄给我们…?

  39. We need your help.

  我们需要你的帮助。

  40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

  我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

  41. We look forward to your clarification.

  我们期待你的澄清。

  42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

  您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

  43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

  如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

  44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

  请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

  45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

  请您回信如果您计划参加?

  46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

  请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。

  47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

  请通知我这个计划的进度?

  48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

  如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

  49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

  如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

  50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

  希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。

  51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

  请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

  52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

  如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

  53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

  如果你有需要,我们很乐意...

  54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

  如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。

  55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

  对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

  56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

  如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

  57. I'm just writing to remind you of...

  我只是写信来提醒您...

  58. May we remind you that...?

  我们想要提醒您...

  59. I am enclosing...

  我附上...

  60. Please find enclosed...

  请查阅附件...

  61. Attached hereto...

  附件是关于...

  62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

  附上关于某某的最新资料…

  63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

  附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

  64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

  如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。

  65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

  希望我的说明对你有所帮助。

  66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

  请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。

  67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

  请让我知道这是否恰当。

  68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

  很期待能尽快见到你。

  69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

  我们很期待能得到您的回复。

  70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

  希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

  71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

  我期待很快能收到你的回复。

  72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

  期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

  73. I'll keep you posted.

  我会与你保持联系。

  74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

  请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

  75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

  有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Nadia。

  76. I would like to apologize for...

  我想就...道歉...

  77. I apologize for the delay in...

  对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

  78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

  对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

  79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

  对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

  80. I'm sorry about last time.

  上次的.事我很抱歉。

  81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.

  对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

  82. I'm really sorry about this.

  这件事,我真的很抱歉。

  83. Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

  抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

  84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much.

  我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。

  85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

  希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。

  86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

  如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。

  87. Thank you for your help.

  谢谢你的帮助。

  88. I appreciate very much that you...

  我非常感激你...

  89. I truly appreciate it.

  我真的很感激。

  90. Thank you for your participation.

  谢谢你的参与。

  91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

  非常感谢您的邀请。

  92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

  恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力。

  93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

  很感激您的理解及合作。

  94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

  很感激您快速的答复。

  95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

  再一次感谢大家的承诺及支持。

  96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

  谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

  97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

  对于您提出的任何建议,我将深表感谢。

  98. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.

  谢谢你为我所做的一切。

  99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

  我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

  100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

  请向有关的同仁传达我的谢意,他们真的干得很好。

【学习商务英语必背的句子】相关文章:

考研英语必背词组10-31

中考必背古诗词12-15

小学必背古诗词11-07

面试必背的自我介绍04-08

中考必背古诗词大全07-31

语文小升初必背古诗词04-15

人教版高考必背古诗词11-25

中考语文必背古诗词04-07

高中生必背古诗词09-27