我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语活用详细介绍

时间:2021-02-24 14:30:34 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语活用详细介绍

  Ⅰ.核心学习:办公设备常见问题

商务英语活用详细介绍

  Billy: What’s going down?

  比利:怎么了?

  Michael: I have a problem.

  迈克尔:我碰到了一个问题。

  Billy: What’s that?

  比利:什么问题?

  Michael: I just bought a computer.

  迈克尔:我刚买了一台电脑。

  Billy: That’s great.

  比利:好事啊。

  Michael: But it keeps crashing.

  迈克尔:可它老死机。

  Billy: Have you had it checked out?

  比利:你找人检查过了吗?

  Michael: Yes, I think it might have a bug in one of its programs.

  迈克尔:找了,我想可能其中一个软件有问题。

  Billy: You should call the company service number.

  比利:你应该给那家电脑公司服务部打电话,让他们来看看。

  Michael: That’s what I will do. Maybe they can send some repairmen over to fix my machine.

  迈克尔:我正打算这么做。也许他们会派维修人员来把我的机器修好。

  Billy: But this cloud does have a silver lining, now you have more time to spend with me.

  比利:这种情况也有好的一面,现在你可以有更多的时间来陪我了。

  Michael: You’re right. Let’s go out for some coffee.

  迈克尔:你说得对。我们去喝咖啡吧。

  Ⅱ.单词简析

  1) Bug : a problem in the program.

  臭虫,电脑程序中的问题

  ex:Windows software often has many bugs and is, therefore, annoying to use.

  Windows (微软视窗)软件总是有许多问题,所以用起来很头疼。

  2) To let someone go : a polite way of saying, "You’re fired."

  辞去某人的比较礼貌委婉的说法

  ex:After Bob messed up the presentation, the company decided to let him go.

  鲍勃把报告作得一团糟后,公司决定让他辞职。

  3) Every cloud has a silver lining : there is a good side in every situation

  每种状况都有其好的一面

  ex:Bob’s cloud has a silver lining. After being fired, he has more time to spend with his kids.

  鲍勃的情况也有好的一面。失业后他有了更多的时间与孩子们呆在一起。

  4) Down : not working

  不工作了,坏了

  ex:The copy machine is down and I can’t make any copies.

  复印机坏了,我无法复印了。

  5) Back on my feet : recover, get better

  恢复

  ex:Bob is already back on his feet, even though his wife had just left him just last month.

  鲍勃已经恢复过来了,尽管妻子上个月刚刚离开了他。

  6) Virus : a disease

  病毒

  ex:A computer virus attacked my hard drive.

  电脑病毒袭击了我的硬盘。

  Ⅲ.课文篇

  Common Problems with Office Equipment

  办公设备常见问题

  Offices have two major pieces of equipment, computers and copy machines. Computers are probably the most useful; they can make work much easier. Without computers things would be much harder to do (and I wouldn’t have a job.)

  办公室设备常见问题办公室一般都有两种主要的'设备:电脑和复印机。电脑可能是最有用的。它们可以使工作变得更简单。没有电脑,事情会变得很困难。(而我也会失业)

  1) One of the biggest and most common problems with computers is when they crash. When this happens, you often lose whatever you are working on. This can be a big problem. (Also, if your computer crashes, that mean you can’t read our newsletter

  1) 对于电脑来说,最常见和最大的问题是电脑死机问题。电脑死机时,你经常会丢失正在做的文件。这可真是个大问题。(这也意味着如果你的电脑死机了,你就无法读到我们的英语杂志了。)

  2) Another problem is when the program you are using has a bug. This is also a very common problem. Many programs have bugs in them; one example is Windows. When a program has a bug, it stops working for no reason at all. You also usually lose all of your work when this happens.

  2) 电脑的另一个常见问题是你所使用的程序有问题,这也是一个常见问题。当程序有问题时,电脑会在没有任何原因的情况下突然停止工作。发生这种情况时,你通常也会丢掉正在处理的东西。.)

  3) Copiers are much simpler machines. They usually don’t have any problems besides running out of paper. But sometimes they go down and you have to call a repairman to fix them.

  3) 复印机相对简单一些。除了缺纸外一般不会有什么别的问题。但有时复印机也会出问题。这时你就得请维修人员来修理。

  Ⅳ.对话篇

  Gordon: How is the job going?

  戈登:工作进展如何?

  Molly: It’s not.

  莫莉:不好。

  Gordon: What do you mean? What happened?

  戈登:什么意思?怎么啦?

  Molly: Everything went wrong the other day. My computer had a bug and it crashed. I lost everything.

  莫莉:那天所有的事都不顺。我的电脑程序里出现了问题,电脑死机了,我的东西全丢了。

  Gordon: That’s horrible.

  戈登:太糟糕了。

  Molly: But, that’s not the end of it. I went to make some copies and the copy machine was down, too. So, I couldn’t make my presentation.

  莫莉:但是,麻烦事还没完呢,等我想去复印的时候,复印机也坏了。所以我没法做我的报告了。

  Gordon: Wow, it looks like your cloud doesn’t have a silver lining.

  戈登:哇,看来,你可没有塞翁的好运气。

  Molly: It got even worse. The boss said he had to let me go since I did such a bad job.

  莫莉:更糟糕的事情还在后面呢,老板说要解雇我,就因为我工作表现这么糟。

  Gordon: I feel bad for you.

  戈登:我真为你感到难过。

  Molly: That’s ok. I will be back on my feet in a few days and have an even better job.

  莫莉:没事,过两天我会好起来的,我会找到一份比现在还好的工作。

  Gordon: That’s the way to keep yourself going.

  戈登:这正是你做事的方式。

  Molly: You know me. I’m an eternal optimist.

  莫莉:你了解我,我是一个永远乐观的人。

  

【商务英语活用详细介绍】相关文章:

离婚手续详细介绍04-25

泰国暹罗大学详细介绍04-04

澳洲留学奖学金详细介绍09-06

成人高考详细介绍12-23

面试自我介绍详细技巧01-16

红烧鸡腿详细做法介绍11-23

澳洲留学申请流程详细介绍11-14

新加坡留学申请步骤详细介绍11-13

美国留学申请步骤详细介绍11-10

韩国留学费用详细介绍10-30