1. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
2 A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a persons education is a most important aspect of his life.
3. As for me, Im in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation, for the following reasons:
4. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
5. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
6. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science and technology, and human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.