递交辞呈giving notice of resignation
中国有句老话：人挪活，树挪死。适当的换换工作环境，迎接一些新的挑战，会给自己更多的机会。但当你说出here is my resignation.或i want to leave our company.的时候，一定要想好退路，千万不要意气用事。
a:mr.wang, here is my letter of resignation. i've found a new position at another company.
b:what you mean is that you will leave us. but why?
a:well, i feel i've grown professionally as much a8 i can here, and i need some new challenges. and the chances for advancement are good, and the money is good too. it was the chance of lifetime, and i really felt i couldn't turn it down.
唔，我觉得在这里能学到的专业知识已到了极限，我需要新的挑战。新公司晋升的机会很好，而且薪水也很高。这是个难得的机会，我实在无法拒绝。advancement 前进、进步 lifetime 一生、终生
b:well, i'm sad to see you go.
a:i'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment. to facilitate a smooth transition, i plan to stay until the end of next month. i will train my replacement and devolve my work before i leave.
why are you leaving your present job?
my reason for leaving the company is that.
it's a tough decision to quit this job.
two weeks should be enough for you t0 6nd a replacement for my position.
1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office.
2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line.
3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.
4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.
5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.
6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting.
7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
9. I won't keep you any longer.
10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?