我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语机场接待口语

时间:2022-08-16 15:10:48 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语机场接待口语

  随着时代的发展,日常交流离不开英语,学习表达口语越来越重要了,下面是CN人才网小编给大家提供的商务英语机场接待口语,一起来看看吧。

商务英语机场接待口语

  机场接待

  meeting at the airport

  1.商务建议

  在商务交往中,若想给客户留下良好的印象,同时为自己的公司形象加分,并为接下来的合作打下基础,机场接机无疑是最关键的第一步。接待时,应当着装正式,热情主动,并提出为对方拿行李,以显示你对客户的关心。此外,熟记一些接机时的常用句型并加以活用也是至关重要的,如:i am here to meet you或did you have anice flight?

  2.商务英语情景对话

  a:excuse me, but are you mr. blake from chicago?

  对不起,您是来自芝加哥的布莱克先生吗?

  b:yes,iam.

  是的,正是。

  a:i am from d&b company,i am here to meet you,my name is li fei.

  我是d&b公司的,我来接您,我的名字是李飞。

  b:how do you do, mr.li? i'm glad to meet you!

  你好,李先生,很高兴认识您。

  a:i glad to meet you, too. welcome to beijing!

  我也是。欢迎来到北京!

  b:i thank you! it's very nice of you to come and meet me.

  谢谢,您前来接我真是太感谢了。

  a:you are welcome.oh,let me help you with your baggage.

  不客气,哦!让我来帮您拿行李吧!

  b:thanks a lot!

  非常感谢!

  a:did you enjoy flight? mr.blake?

  旅途愉快吗,布莱克先生?

  b:on the whole,it's not bad except for a little turbulence.

  除了有点儿颠簸外总的来说还不错。turbulence n.颠簸

  a:how long did the flight take?

  飞机飞了多长时间?

  b:13 hours non-stop.

  连着飞了13个小时。non-stop flight n.不停歇飞行

  a:i think you must be exhausted. so hope you have a good rest after such a long trip!

  我想您一定累了,希望您长途旅行后好好休息一下!exhausted a.精疲力尽的

  b:thank you!

  谢谢!

  a:it's our pleasure to have you here.i hope you will enjoy your stary here.

  很高兴您能来,希望您在逗留期间感到满意。stay n.逗留

  b:thank you very much,i believe l will.

  非常感谢,我相信一定会的。

  3.商务英语核心句型

  you must be our long-expected guest, mr.blake from chicago?

  您一定是我们期待已久的客人.来自芝加哥的布菜克先生吧?

  i've come to meet you./i'm here to pick you up.

  我是来这儿接您的`。

  we are very happy to have you here.

  很高兴您能光临。

  did you have a good/nice trip/journey?

  旅途愉快吗?

  let me help you with your luggage/baggage!

  让我帮您拿行李吧!

  i hope you will have a wonderful time here!

  希望您在这度过一段美好时光.

  4.商务英语情景词汇

  international flight 国际航班

  domestic flight 国内航班

  excess luggage 超重行礼

  air service 航空公司服务

  circular tour ticket 环程旅行票

  airbus 空中客车

  air terminal 航空集散站

  passenger cabin 客舱

  tourist class 普通舱,经济舱

  air hostess,stewardess 空中小姐

  商务英语 机场迎宾对话

  A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?

  晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

  B:Ah, yes, that's right.

  是的。

  A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

  很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

  B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.

  您好,我正在找导游呢!

  A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

  随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?

  B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.

  还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

  A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

  那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。

  B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

  太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

  A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

  所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

  B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

  我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

  A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.

  请这边走,车子正在外面等候。

  B:Fine, let's go.

  好,走吧!

  办理登机手续英语对话

  Next, please.

  麻烦下一位。

  BHere are our passports and tickets.

  这是我们的护照和机票。

  ALet's see. Yes, here are your passports back. Did you pack your luggage yourselves?

  我看看。没错,护照还给你们。你们自己打点的行李吗?

  BYes, we did. Just this morning.

  是的,我们自己整理的。就在今天早上。

  ADid anyone approach you to ask you to carry anything for them?

  有没有人到你们面前要求帮忙带任何东西

  BNo, sir. We left directly from the hostel.

  没有,先生,我们直接从旅社出发的。

  AAre these four pieces all your luggage?

  这四件行李都是你们的吗?

  BYes. Oh! And these two carry-ons.

  是的。哦!还有这两件随身行李

  AYou'd better attach these stickers to your carry-ons.

  你们最好把这些卷标贴在你们的随身行李上。

  BRight. Thanks.

  你说的对。谢谢。

  AHere are your baggage claim stubs, miss. And here are your boarding passes. Your seats are 29K and 29J. Your flight leaves at Gate 7, and we'll be boarding in about an hour and a half.

  这里是你们的行李提领存根。还有你们的登机证。你们的座位是29K和29J。你们的班机在七号登机门停靠,约在一个半小时后登机

  BThanks.

  谢谢。

  AHave a nice flight.

  祝你们旅途愉快。

  机场送别英语对话

  It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

  谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。

  BOh,it's our pleasure.You'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?

  哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?

  AOf course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.

  那当然。我在北京期间,如果有任何我能帮得上忙的话,请一定告诉我。

  BIt's a deal.

  一言为定。

  ABy the way,if you have time,why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?

  对了,假如您有时间,趁我们在那儿,何不来北京一趟?

  BOh,what a great idea!Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?

  对,那真是个好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒吗?

  AWell,the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest,the exchange rate is too high.

  是啊,好像是很棒,可是说老实话,总觉得外汇率太高了。

  BYou have a point there,but please,give it some thought. We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing.

  说的也是。但话说回来,还是请你们再考虑一下。到北京在我们家住的话,我们会更高兴。

  AWell,that's very nice of you.

  啊!那太好了。

  BIt sounds like they're boarding now.Have a good trip.

  好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。

  有关机场的英语对话

  好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。

  We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do we get to the airport?

  我们现在住在假日酒店,到机场怎么走?

  BWe have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The bus stops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.

  我们在市区每20分钟有班车开往机场。班车会在假日酒店停。请您7:30之前一定要乘上我们的班车。

  AWhat is the earliest one?

  最早的一班是什么时候?

  BAt 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.

  早上7点。到机场一小时左右,正好赶上你们的航班。

  AOK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?

  好的,谢谢您。请问,万一我想推迟我的航班怎么办?

  BYour tickets are valid for one year.If you want to change flight, you just go to the airline's ticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.

  你们的机票一年之内有效。如果您想改变航班日期,您只需到售票处再次确定您的航班就行了。不过您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班机。

  AOK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?

  好的。如果想取消这个航班呢?

  BIn that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deducted as the service charge.

  那样的话,您仍然可以拿回您的机票费用,不过将会扣除原价一定比例的服务费。

  AThat's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.

  这很合理,非常感谢。

【商务英语机场接待口语】相关文章:

商务英语接待来访口语02-11

精选商务英语情景口语:接待客户01-30

接待国外客户 商务英语经典口语01-25

商务英语的口语02-01

外贸口语机场迎接情景对话01-08

职场英语接待必备口语02-05

职场英语接待来访口语02-11

商务接待英语口语01-28

英语口语大全商贸口语:接待来客02-15