我要投稿 投诉建议

商务订货英语口语

时间:2022-11-18 09:25:13 商务英语 我要投稿

商务订货英语常用口语

  无论是身处学校还是步入社会,大家或多或少都会接触过英语常用口语吧,下面是小编帮大家整理的商务订货英语常用口语,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

商务订货英语常用口语

  商务订货英语口语

  如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。 if your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.

  请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗? could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

  恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 i'm afraid i dont know. let me ask the supervisor in this section.

  关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。 i'm not really sure about that. mr. jiang should know the answer to that.

  让我直接问经理好了。 let me direct that question to the manager.

  那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。 i'm not familiar with that part. let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

  是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。 yes, i'd like to know your daily production.

  你想知道什么? is there anything youd like to know?

  我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。 we are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.

  我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。 we have confidence in your bamboo wares.

  如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。 if you dont have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.

  感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。 thank you for your inquiry. please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.

  我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。 i dont think price is a problem. the most important thing is that how many you can supply.

  您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。 youd better give us a rough idea of your price.

  我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。 we are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. the size of our order will depend greatly on your price.

  能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。 would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.

  请告知可供现货的数量。 please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.

  我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。 we are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.

  相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。 we trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.

  相信贵方能满足我们的要求。 we trust you can meet our requirements.

  我要向你说明本工厂的特性。 i'd like to explain what makes this factory special.

  这是我们的全自动化工厂。 this is the most fully-automated factory we have.

  这是同业中最新型的`。 its the most up-to-date in the industry.

  通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%. weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

  订购货物商务英语对话

  (1)A: How many would you like to order?

  您要订多少?

  B: Is there a minimum order?

  有最低订购量的限制吗?

  A: No, we can ship in lots of any size.

  没有,任何数量都可以出货。

  B: We’ll try one case of this.

  那么,这种的就试一箱吧。

  (2)A: We’re ready to take your order now.

  你们现在可以下订单了。

  B: We want to try this component as a sample.

  这种组件我们想试个样品看看。

  A: I can send one for you to try.

  我们可以寄个给你试用。

  B: Yes, please do that.

  好,那就麻烦你了。

  2

  预定货物商务英语对话

  A:We like your product, and are interested in placing an order with you as soon as possible.

  A:我们很喜欢贵公司的产品,想要尽快向你们订货。

  B: Well, we can proceed with the order until after the Christmas holidays. Our factories will be closed for another week.

  B:呃,恐怕要等到过完圣诞节以后,我们才能开始接订 单。我们工厂要多休一个星期。

  A:That's all right. We will send you a purchase order in one week. I hope you will be able to take care of it.

  A:行! 一个星期之内我会寄订货单给你。希望你们能够 加以处理。

  B:No problem. Once we get your purchase order, we will begin the execution of the order right away.

  B:保证没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就会立即开始生产。

  A:Thanks. We need the products in less than one month, because we have a big deal with another company. By the way, will payment against delivery be OK?

  A:非常感谢。我们因为和一家公司有一笔大生意,所以 必须在不到一个月之内就拿到货。对了!交货时再付 款可以吗?

  B:That will be fine. And I can promise you that you'll get the goods about two weeks after we get your purchase order.

  B:可以。而且我可以保证收到订单后约两个星期,你们 就可以取货了。

  3

  接受与订货英语对话

  A: Mr. Mathew, we and now, want to place an order with you.

  A:现在我们要向你们订货了。

  B: Very glad to hear that! I will be happy to accept your order, and will get to work on it right away.

  B:听到这一消息十分高兴!我们很乐意接受您的订单,而且会马上开始生产。

  A: We will send you a purchase order in two days. We want to ask you to hurry on the execution of the order.

  A:我们两天之内就会将订货单寄去,而且也请贵公司加紧履行订单的工作。

  B: I don't think that will be a problem, but I'll have to. check and make sure. I'll let you know when I confirm your purchase order.

  B:我想这不会有问题,不过我还是得问一下才能确定。等确认购货单的时候,我再一起答复你。

  A: Thanks. If we are satisfied with the products, I think we will make many orders later.

  A:谢谢,如果产品令人满意,我们以后会下更多的订单。

  B: Well, I'm afraid that we can't send the order until after the Christmas holidays. Our company will be closed for another week.

  B:呃,恐怕要等到过完圣诞节以后,我们才能开始发货,我们公司要多放一周的假。

  A: That's all right. We will send you a purchase order in one week. I hope you will be able to take care of it.

  A:没关系。在一周之内我会寄订单给你们。希望你们能够加以处理。

  B: No problem. Once we get our purchase order , we will begin preparing the books.

  B:绝对没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就开始备货。

  A: Thanks. We need the products in less than one month because of the market. By the way , will payment against delivery be OK?

  A:非常感谢。由于市场的原因,我们必须在不到一个月之内就拿到货。顺便问一下,交货时付款可以吗?

  B: That will be fine. And I can promise you that you'll get the books about two weeks after we get your purchase order.

  B:可以,而且我们可以保证接到订单后大约两周,你们就可以收到货了。

  4

  交货日期商务英语对话

  A : Can you effect shipment during September?

  A:你们能在九月份之前装船吗?

  B:l don't think we can make it.

  B:我看不行。

  A:Then when at the earliest can we expect the shipment?

  A:那么最早什么时候能装船?

  B : By the middle of October.

  B:到十月中旬。

  A:It’s too late. You see, in our market October is the season for the kind of commodity. So the goods must be shipped before October or we won't be ready for the season.

  A:那太迟了。你知道,十月份是这类商品的销售旺季。 因此,货物必须在十月份之前装运,否则,就无法赶上 销售旺季。

  B : Well,considering our long standing good business relationship, we’ll try hard to negotiate with our manufacturers for an earlier delivery.

  B:嗯,考虑到我们之间长期的友好业务关系,我们将尽量 同厂方磋商想办法早点交货。

  A:Thanks. Then may I suggest that you put down in the contract “shipment on September 15 or earlier”?

  A:非常感谢。那么,可否请你在合同上写明“9月15曰或 之前交货”?

  B : Let me see. Now the workers will have to work on three shifts for it. Well, we can manage it on 20th September. That's the best we can do.

  B:让我看看,这样,工人就得轮流上三班,我们可以在9 月20号前交货,再早就不行了。

  A:Oh, that's very considerate of you. I’lI take your word for it.

  A:啊,你费心了,那就这样定下来了。

【商务订货英语口语】相关文章:

《商务英语口语900句》订货及确认01-24

外贸订货英语口语对话01-29

订货及确认的商务英语03-31

商务订货常用英语对话实例01-08

商务报价英语口语01-24

商务价格英语口语01-25

商务接待英语口语01-28

商务汇款英语口语01-29

商务出行英语口语01-27