我要投稿 投诉建议

商务价格谈判英语对话

时间:2021-01-24 08:07:20 商务英语 我要投稿

商务价格谈判英语对话

  下面是小编整理的商务价格谈判英语对话,一起来看看吧。

商务价格谈判英语对话

  Negotiating prices 价格谈判

  DANNY MCNEIL: Before we begin, are you sure that you are in a position to conduct this negotiation?

  丹尼.麦克内尔:在开始前,我想问一下你确定你可以进行这次谈判吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I have the authority to negotiate with you.

  爱德华.格林:是的,我有跟你谈判的授权。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Right. Let' s get down to business.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:好。那我们就办正事吧。

  EDWARD GREEN: Which of our product lines are you particularly interested in Mr. McNeil?

  爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,你对我们的那些生产线特别感兴趣?

  DANNY MCNEIL: I could be interested in these ones that I have outlined here.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:物品对这些划线的感兴趣。

  But I want to hear what you say about discounts.

  但我要听听你给什么样的优惠。

  EDWARD GREEN: Let' s talk specifically about Big Boss.

  爱德华.格林:那我们就具体用“大老板”来谈吧。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Let' s be clear about one thing.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:我们先要明确一件事情。

  I hope you realize that we must have a much larger discount than what' s on the table now.

  我希望你认识到我们要的优惠比现在摆在桌面的要大的多。

  EDWARD GREEN: I think the discount problem can be resolved but you need to be more precise about numbers.

  爱德华.格林:我认为优惠的问题是可以解决的,但你得大具体的购货量明确一下。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Fair enough.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:很公平。

  What kind of discount are you offering on ten thousand units?

  你们给1万件的优惠是多少?

  EDWARD GREEN: On ten thousand units, Mr. Mcneil, I can offer a discount of thirty percent.

  爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先,1万件的话,我能给的优惠是30%。

  But I can' t offer more

  但不能再多了……

  DANNY MCNEIL: 30 per cent!

  丹尼.麦克内尔:30 %!

  EDWARD GREEN: Just let me finish, 30 percent, but with a guarantee of delivery within two months.

  爱德华.格林:请让我说完,优惠是30%,但我们保证两个月内交货。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Delivery must be within two months or I' m not interested.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:交货必须是两个月内,或者我也没兴趣了。

  I' m offering you the chance to make a very large sale and you are turning it down because we' re...

  我在向你提供大批量销售的机会,你却拒绝了,因为我们……

  EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here Mr. McNeil?

  爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,我能插两句吗?

  I haven' t turned anything down.

  我没有拒绝任何事。

  I haven' t said "no".

  我并没有说“不”。

  I am just saying that on ten thousand units our discount terms are thirty percent.

  我只是说,对于1万件我们给的优惠是30%。

  DANNY MCNEIL: But...

  丹尼.麦克内尔:但是……

  EDWARD GREEN: Please let me finish.

  爱德华.格林:请让我说完。

  Now if you commit to buy twenty thousand units then I could consider a larger discount.

  如果你承诺购买2万件,那么我可以考虑更大的优惠。

  DANNY MCNEIL: How much larger?

  丹尼.麦克内尔:大多少?

  EDWARD GREEN: If you commit to twenty thousand units then I can offer a thirty-five percent discount.

  爱德华.格林:如果你承诺购买2万件,那么我可以给你 35%的优惠。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Thirty, thirty five percent.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:30%,35%。

  I' m getting tired of this.

  我不吃这一套。

  You are playing games.

  你们在玩把戏。

  I am looking for a large discount, and I hope that you' re going to offer me one.

  我要的是大优惠,并且我希望你能给我这样的优惠。

  EDWARD GREEN: If you want a big discount then you must make the order a big one.

  爱德华.格林:如果你想要大的优惠,那么你的定单也要大。

  Let' s talk about unit price rather than discount.

  我们还是不谈优惠,谈单价吧。

  Our standard unit price to the wholesaler is 23.5.

  我们给批发商的'标准单价是23.5。

  DANNY MCNEIL: And I' m not interested in 23.5.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:但我对23.5元没什么兴趣。

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know that Mr. McNeil.

  爱德华.格林:是的,麦克内尔先生,我知道。

  If you buy 40,000 units, then I can offer a unit price of 19.5.

  如果你买4万件,那么我可以给你19.5元的单价。

  What will your mark-up be on the Boss, 3, 3.5, 4?

  你在“大老板”上的毛利是多少, 3, 3.5, 4?

  DANNY MCNEIL: About that.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:大约这个数吧。

  EDWARD GREEN: With those figures you' re going to be very competitive.

  爱德华.格林:以我们给出的单价,你将会很有竞争力。

  DANNY MCNEIL: 19.5 unit price?

  丹尼.麦克内尔:单价19.5?

  EDWARD GREEN: If you buy 40,000 units; that represents a discount of...

  爱德华.格林:如果你买4万件的话,这样优惠就是……

  I can see what the discount is.

  我能知道这个优惠是多少。

  Offer me a unit price of 19.5 on 25,000 units and we can do business.

  给我19.5的单价,我买2.5万件,我们就可以成交。

  EDWARD GREEN: I can' t do that. I' m sorry.

  爱德华.格林:对不起,我办不到。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Let' s break for a few minutes.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:我们先休息一下。

  I' ve got a few things I have to see to.

  我有几件事要处理。

  I' ll be a couple of minutes.

  我要几分钟。

  Would you like a cup of coffee?

  来杯咖啡?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes, please.

  爱德华.格林:好的,谢谢。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Help yourself to the phone if you want to make a call.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:如果你想打电话,请随意。

  EDWARD: Thanks.

  爱德华:谢谢。

  DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley.

  堂.布拉德利:堂.布拉德利。

  EDWARD GREEN: Hi, Don. How' s the meeting?

  爱德华.格林:堂,你好。会议开的怎样?

  DON BRADLEY: It' s just finished.

  堂.布拉德利:刚刚结束。

  I' m on my way over. How' s your meeting?

  我在过来的路上了。你的会面怎样?

  EDWARD GREEN: he' s definitely interested.

  爱德华.格林:他很有兴趣。

  We' re having a break.

  我们在休息。

  DON BRADLEY: What' s the situation?

  堂.布拉德利:情况怎么样?

  EDWARD GREEN: It' s becoming difficult, we' re stuck on the size of the order for Big Boss.

  爱德华.格林:变的有点难,我们还在订购“大老板”的量上。

  He wants a unit price of 19.5 on an order of 25,000.

  他想要19.5,买的量是2.5万件。

  DON BRADLEY: That sounds good to me.

  堂.布拉德利:我觉得不错。

  EDWARD GREEN: I think we can push him further.

  爱德华.格林:我认为还可以再逼下他。

  DON BRADLEY: Do you think so?

  堂.布拉德利:你是这样认为的吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: I think so...I hope so.

  爱德华.格林:我是这样认为的…… 希望如此。

  DON BRADLEY: Be careful. He' s a clever man.

  堂.布拉德利:小心点,他可是个聪明人。

  I've dealt with Mcneil before.

  我以前跟麦克内尔打过交道。

  When he starts banging on the table, that' s as far as you can go with him.

  如果他开始敲桌子的话,那就是你能做的极限了。

  Good luck!

  祝你好运!

  EDWARD GREEN: Thanks. So let' s clarify the position so far.

  爱德华.格林:谢谢。那么我们明确一下我们现在为止的处境。

  As far as Big Boss is concerned we have agreed on a unit price of 20 for 30,000, and I can' t go below that price for an order of this size.

  仅就“大老板” 我们同意给20的单价,但要购买3万件,对这样的订购量我不可能低于这个数。

  Now let' s look at terms of payment.

  现在我们看一下付款条款。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Ninety days.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:90天。

  EDWARD GREEN: I' m sorry Mr. Mcneil, but that' s completely unacceptable.

  爱德华.格林:对不起 麦克内尔先生,不过这完全不可接受。

  Our standard policy on discounts of over thirty percent is payment within thirty days of delivery.

  我们对于超过30%的优惠的优惠政策通常是交货后30天之内。

  DANNY MCNEIL: This is not a standard situation.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:但这不是个通常情况。

  I am making a very large order...

  我订购的货量很大……

  EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here, Mr. Mcneil?

  爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先,我能插两句吗?

  I know you' re making a large order but you are also getting an excellent product at a very large discount.

  我知道你的订购量很大,但你也是以很大的优惠获得一件很棒的产品。

  DANNY MCNEIL: I can' t believe that this is your final offer.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:真不能相信,这就是你们的最终报价。

  EDWARD GREEN: If you order 35,000 then I can authorise payment in 90 days.

  爱德华.格林:如果你订购3.5万件,我可以授权90天内付款。

  DANNY MCNEIL: We have already decided on quantity.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:我们已经决定了数量。

  This is my last offer. 30,000 at 60 days payment.

  这是我的最后出价:3万件,60天内付款。

  Take it or leave it.

  要么接受要么一拍两散。

  EDWARD GREEN: I think that offer will be acceptable.

  爱德华.格林:我认为这个出价可以接受。

  So all we have to do now is finalise the delivery arrangements.

  那么我们现在要做的就是商定交货的安排了。

  DANNY McNEIL: Well, let' s discuss the details tomorrow.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:我们还是明天再商谈细节吧

  DANNY MCNEIL: Come in! Don, how are you?

  丹尼.麦克内尔:进来! 堂,你好!

  DON BRADLEY: Hello, Danny, Edward.

  堂.布拉德利:你好,丹, 爱德华。

  I' m sorry I' m late.

  对不起,我迟到了。

  DANNY MCNEIL: You are late.

  丹尼.麦克内尔:你真是迟了。

  I' d rather do business with you than this young man.

  我宁愿跟你打交道,也不愿跟这个年轻人做生意。

  What have you been feeding him?

  你都给他吃了什么啊?

  DON BRADLEY: Oh, we don' t feed him.

  堂.布拉德利:哦,我们不给他们吃的。

  We like to keep our staff hungry.

  我们喜欢使员工有饥饿感。

【商务价格谈判英语对话】相关文章:

办公室商务谈判常见的英语对话02-24

办公室英语中商务谈判对话艺术02-24

办公室谈判的艺术对话01-28

商务谈判调研报告01-31

进货谈判不仅仅是谈价格08-29

商务谈判策划书模板01-10

英语面试的对话03-31

会计英语面试对话03-30

英语面试口语对话02-14

英语面试对话口语02-05