我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语住旅店对话

时间:2021-01-23 20:08:06 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语住旅店对话

  下面是小编分享的商务英语住旅店对话,快来看看吧。

商务英语住旅店对话

  Staying at a hotel 住旅店

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Good evening, madam.

  宾馆接待员:晚上好,夫人。

  KATE MCKENNA: Good evening. I have a reservation.

  凯特.麦凯纳:晚上好。我预订了房。

  名字是麦凯纳。一间住一晚。

  The name is Mckenna. A room for one night.

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' ll just check.

  宾馆接待员:我查一下。

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' m sorry but there' s nothing here under that name.

  宾馆接待员:对不起,没有麦凯纳的预订记录

  KATE MCKENNA: Ah, perhaps it' s under the company name.Bibury Systems.

  凯特.麦凯纳:啊,也许是用的`公司名称。Bibury系统公司。

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' ll just be a second.

  宾馆接待员:请稍等。

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' m sorry there' s nothing down here under that name.

  宾馆接待员:对不起,没有Bibury系统公司的预订记录。

  KATE MCKENNA: Oh, dear.

  凯特.麦凯纳:哦,天啊。

  Is it possible to book a room for one night, please?

  那能订间房吗?住一晚。

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST; I' m afraid we only have a suite.

  宾馆接待员:我们现在只有套间了。

  KATE MCKENNA: How much is that?

  凯特.麦凯纳:价格是多少?

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: That' s two hundred and eighty dollars including breakfast and sales tax.

  宾馆接待员:280美元,包早餐和销售税。

  KATE MCKENNA: I' ll take it.

  凯特.麦凯纳:我订了。

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: How will you be paying, madam?

  宾馆接待员:夫人,您怎样付款?

  KATE MCKENNA: Credit card.

  凯特.麦凯纳:信用卡。

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: That would be fine, thank you.

  宾馆接待员:可以,谢谢。

  Could you just complete this form, please?

  麻烦您填下这张表格。

  It' s your home address,

  在这里填您的家庭住址、

  the registration number of your car if you have one and just put your signature down here.

  如果有车还要填车的注册号码,签名在这个位置就行了。

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: It' s the Tower Suite and it' s on the twenty-third floor.

  宾馆接待员:房间是城堡的套房,在23层。

  Would you like to order a newspaper?

  您要不要订份报纸?

  KATE MCKENNA: Yes, please. The Herald Tribune.

  凯特.麦凯纳:要。来份《先驱论坛报》。

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' ll have the bell hop see to your bags.

  宾馆接待员:我让客房服务员给您拿行李。

  KATE MCKENNA: No, thank you. I only have one bag.

  凯特.麦凯纳:不用,谢谢。我就一个包。

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Enjoy your stay.

  宾馆接待员:祝你住的愉快。

  KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, what time do you start serving dinner?

  凯特.麦凯纳:对不起,你们什么时候开始供应晚餐?

  HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Dinner is served from seven o' clock till ten thirty.

  宾馆接待员:晚餐从7点开始一直到10:30。

  The dining room is down there, through the door on the left.

  餐厅就在那儿,穿过门向左转。

  KATE MCKENNA: Thank you.

  凯特.麦凯纳:谢谢。

【商务英语住旅店对话】相关文章:

去日本留学住哪儿01-27

职场英语常用对话02-05

职场英语休闲对话02-05

职场英语日常对话02-04

英语面试的对话03-31

会计英语面试对话03-30

英语面试口语对话02-14

英语面试对话口语02-05

住建部出台公积金异地贷款细则03-15

最新住建部明确公积金异地贷款流程02-27