skills resume for a marketing position
459 buena vista avenue #3
berkeley, ca 93700
objective entry-level marketing position
education ocean university of china
·coordinated team of ten in planning sorority recruiment, resulting in a chapter membership increase of 35 percent. implemented a marketing strategy that promoted the benefits of membership.
·organized fundraising and promotional events for literary/art journal, bringing together filipino artists from areas throughout california.
·achieved highest sales volume while employed at a retail store.
· directed group of 70 sorority members and increased group unity by designing team building activities.
· motivated 15 underachieving students toward success in district exams
· drafted proposal for educational project resulting in a $ 600 grant award.
· conceptuatlized yearlong project for esl students culminating in a journal of autobiographical works.
· designed visual concept for a magazine debut event.
·developed a semester teaching unit on culture, ethnicity, and identity.
·ms word,excel, adobe photoshop, soundedit pro, dreamweaver, strong internet skills;designed a web page.
experience project coordinator and tutor, edna brewer school(9/06-present)
managing editor, maganda,(9/04-present)
teaching intern, break the cycle(9/06-present)
recruitment chairperson, chi omega sorority(1/05-12/05)
salesperson, panoply corporation (7/03-12/05)
instructor and group leader, national cheerleaders’ association(summer 20xx & 20xx)