ObjectiveTo obtain a challenging position as a software engineer with an emphasis in software design and development.
Education1997.9-2000.6 Dept.of Automation,Graduate School of Tsinghua University, M.E.
1993.9-1997.7 Dept.of Automation,Beijing Insititute of Technology,B.E.
Academic Main Courses
|Advanced Mathematics||Probability and Statistics||Linear Algebra|
|Engineering Mathematics||Numerical Algorithm||Operational Algorithm|
|Functional Analysis||Linear and Nonlinear Programming|
|Electronics and Computer|
|Circuit Principal||Data Structures||Digital Electronics|
|Artificial Intelligence||Computer Local Area Network|
Have a good command of both spoken and written English .Past CET-6, TOEFL:623;GRE:2213
Scholarships and Awards
- 1999.3 Guanghua First-class Scholarship for graduate
- 1998.11 Metal Machining Practice Award
- 1997.4 Academic Progress Award
- General business knowledge relating to financial, healthcare
- Have a passion for the Internet, and an abundance of common sense