我要投稿 投诉建议

绝对有用的面试急用英语

时间:2022-07-22 13:32:04 面试技巧 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

绝对有用的面试急用英语

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

  你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

  依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

  Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

  对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

  A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

  我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

  Q: Why did you leave your last job?

  你为什么离职呢?

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

  我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

  A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

  我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。

  Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

  你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

  凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

  A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

  依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

  你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

  我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

  Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

  你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

  A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

  我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

  Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

  你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

  A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

  我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

  Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?

  你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

  A: Yes, I think so.

  A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

  这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

  Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?

  你个性上最大的特点是什么?

  A: Helpfulness and caring.

  乐于助人和关心他人。

  A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

  适应能力和幽默感。

  A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

  乐观和友爱。

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

  你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

  A: (pause a few seconds)

  (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

  They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

  他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

  A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

  他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

  Q: What personality traits do you admire?

  你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

  A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

  诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.

  有"实际行动"的人。

  Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

  作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

  A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

  我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

  A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

  我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

  Q: How do you normally handle criticism?

  你通常如何处理別人的批评?

  A: Silence is golden. Just don#39;t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

  沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

  A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

  我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

  在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

  胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

  A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

  不能接受新思想的那些取。

  Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

  你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

  A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

  我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

  Q: How do you handle your failure?

  你怎样对待自己的失敗?

  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given

  a second chance to correct my mistake.

  我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

  Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

  什么会让你有成就感?