1. Describe yourself as a person (write about your family background, what you like/dislike,what kind of friends you have and where you met them, what you like to do in your spare time, what type of teaching experience you are involved in currently etc.
2. What is your biggest concern in relation to your coming to America and how do you see yourself overcoming it?
3. Describe the way you think you will be spending your free time. Please refer to your free time after work, during your days off, etc.
4. What would you do if you have a problem/concern?
5. If you are having a problem at your host school, how would you address this situation to your supervisor?
6. Please let me know about your education background .
7. Please introduce your working experience .
8. How do you deal with the relationship with your students’ parents ?
9. How can you be an effective teacher in your class ?
10. Could you describe a class which you think was very successful?
11. If there are some students not following your class , how would you deal with this situation ?
12. How do you evaluate your students’ learning ?
13. How many students are in your class ?
14. If your students are at different levels , what would you do to achievement every student’s best outcome?
15. How do you do with the students whose parents ask for too much something ?
16. What do you think about teaching in a completely different country ?
17. Do you mind teaching the students who come from another country ?
18. What do you think is the most important factor to be a successful teacher ?
19. What would you do with the student who disturb your class ?
20. All the teachers will set up class rules. However, there are always students who disturb the class, what would you do with them?
21. Can you talk about what would you do to make every student experience success?
22. What would you do to help less motivated students who usually struggle with study?
23. What is your teaching style ?
24. What is your strength as a teacher ?
25. How to engage your students in your class ?
26. How do you inform your student's parents about their progress ?
27. What would you do if there are some students who are learning very fast and some students who are learning very slow in your class ?
28. What is your biggest problem when you teach in China ,how do you deal with it ?
29. How do you adapt to the different life in American ?
30. How do you help kids get the progress together with the parents ?
31. What is the most thing you can not accept for the different cultures ?
32. What is the most unacceptable thing that your students would do in your class ?
33. If the student can not listen to you in your class , how do you take action right now ?