(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?
(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
(诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
(有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
(我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
(我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds those are not receptive to new ideas.
(不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
(你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?
(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment?
(什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company.
(为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
(尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
(我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
(我乐意捐给教育机构。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?