1. In reply to youradvertisement in The Sun of December 25, I respectfully offer myservices for the situation.
2. Having heard that the situation of salesman in your company is vacant. I wish to offer myservices for it.
3. I have been told by Mr. John, Manager of the Business Book Publishing, with whom I believe you are acquainted, that you are expecting to make some additions to your companyin September.
4. So I must to say that I have long been hopeful of working for your hospital after graduation, I am sure that I have the privilege of serving in your hospital, I will greatlyincrease my experience and my education.
5. Dear Sir, after my graduation from college this fall, I am desirous of securing a position that will offer me opportunity in the field.
6. In reference to your advertisement in the newspaper for an accountant, I believe that I have the qualifications to fit your position.
7. On looking over today’s Economic Daily Times my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a senior clerk. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for it.
8. I have learned from the newspaper that there is a vacancy in your firm, and I wish to apply for the position.
9. I wish to apply for the position of editor advertised in the newspaper.
10. I wish to apply for the position advertised in the newspaper.
11. I have heard that perhaps you might need an executive secretary with considerable experience working with companies such as yours.
12. I would like to apply for the position of secretary which you advertised in the newspaper of June 15.
13. I would like to inquire about the position of business manager that you advertised in the newspaper in September 5.
14. I have learned that you are looking for an engineer has had some general experience in business and I desire to apply for the position.
15. Your organization is more than just a business house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike.
16. For the past four years, while specializing in international trade at college, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization. I will graduate in July this year.
17. I am securing a job. Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company only.
18. In response to your advertisement in today’s newspaper,I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk in your esteemed firm.
19. Replying to your advertisement in today’s China Times for an administration assistant, I tender my services.